1st Trimester
Options

First us

So I went for my first u/s this past week. When I calculate out the dates I would be 7 1/2 weeks. She said I was very early and there was only a sac, no heart beat. We're going back in 2 weeks for another u/s. I feel like the whole visit I was in shock and didn't even get to ask my questions? Does this mean I calculated wrong? My lmp was 2/5. Or is it normal to not have a heart beat at 7 weeks? It was only an abdominal u/s.

Re: First us

• Options
    I was 2 weeks off. It can happen. Wait for the next appointment.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I went in thinking I was 8 wks but ended up measuring at 7 wks 2 days. They did see a HB but it was transvaginal u/s so that makes a difference....I've heard abdominal is nearly impossible to pick up anything until much later...so try not to worry!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
    image image image. image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I saw a blob with a HB today at 7+1 via abd US but, last week at 6+0 I couldn't see anything with abd US -- for the record I'm 118# at 5'6"- and had to get measurements with TVUS -- I'm measuring 1 week behind LMP dating but didn't track ovulation and

5/08- blighted ovum, spont ab; 2/20/09- epi, VAVD, Girl! breastfed 24mo; 10/10- blighted ovum, spon ab; 12/10- no fetal pole, Cytotec; 11/20/11- unmedicated SVD, Girl! breastfed 18mo; 11/7/13- unmedicated SVD, breastfed 18mo; 2/11/16- unmedicated SVD, exclusively pumping to at least a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"