Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Raylan Mark is here!!!

13»

Re: Raylan Mark is here!!!

• Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I couldn't get on here yesterday. I am so so happy for you!! Welcome to the world Raylan! Huge hugs!
    Preston Cash my angel born sleeping @34 weeks 5-16-09
    BFP 9-16-11
    Married to DH since 11-2-08
    DD (9) DS (8)
    Jude Levi, My rainbow baby, born May 8th 2012. We are so in love!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so, so happy for you.  

Hugs,

Jenn 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I love the name. Glad things are going well for both of you.
    BFP #1 6.9.12 EDD 2.16.13 Ended in emergency surgery due to an ectopic 6.23.13
    BFP #2 9.6.13  Rainbow born 5.22.13
    BFP# 3 8.28.14 EDD 5.1.15  2nd u/s revealed Twins   m/c 9.21.14 
    BFP # 4 11.27.14 EDD 8.5.15  1 perfect bean @ 6 weeks

• Options
    Congrats!!! 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't been on here in a couple of days and I was sooo happy to see your update! Congrats and enjoy your miracle
    My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"