March 2013 Moms
Options

Face washes/lotions

Anyone have a good face wash or facial lotion?
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Face washes/lotions

• Options
    I'm old school with Noxema :)
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    I wish I knew of a good face wash. This acne on my forehead from the pregnancy is killing me. As for lotion, I'm a huge huge huge fan of St. Ives 24 hour moisture. Smells good, not strong or perfume-y. It keeps my skin extremely soft.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I swear by Oil of Olay for sensitive skin for a moisturizer.   I get breakouts if I even THINK about product for my face but that has been really reliable and non greasy.  Has sunscreen in it too!
  • Options
    I use Arbonne. I love their products and it is completely safe for the Baby! the USDA has only 5 ingredients that are not allowed in US products. Arbonne is from Sweden and they have 200 ingredients they don't allow. Plus, the majority of products in the US use mineral oil as a base, but they call it a different name. So it just sits on your skin. No real benefits. Had horrible chin acne, got a sample from my gf and hello bye acne! And I love knowing what I am usng doesn't harm my baby.
  • Options
    I use dove soap but I notice what helps keep my skin from crazy breaking out is mario badescu cucumber lotion (it's a toner). I notice a visible difference from when I use it and when I don't!
  • Options

imagestaceyjordan:
    I use Arbonne. I love their products and it is completely safe for the Baby! the USDA has only 5 ingredients that are not allowed in US products. Arbonne is from Sweden and they have 200 ingredients they don't allow. Plus, the majority of products in the US use mineral oil as a base, but they call it a different name. So it just sits on your skin. No real benefits. Had horrible chin acne, got a sample from my gf and hello bye acne! And I love knowing what I am usng doesn't harm my baby.

Thanks!! How much are their face washes? I know a few people who sell that, but I was unfamiliar with what all they sell.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    I've been using Aveda - Botanical Kinetics Cleanser. It's not too drying but it definitely soaks up the extra oil I have these days.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I use St. Ives all natural apricot scrub and love it. For a lotion, I have always sworn by Johnson's baby lotion (sounds crazy, but there is a reason babys have such soft skin; plus it's hypoallergenic which is something I typically need).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am pretty simple but I have kind of oily skin. I use clean and clear for sensitive skin. It is really helping! I have also been using Nuetrogena skin clearing body wash for mild acne on my chest and back.
  • Options
    I've used Cetaphil (for all skin types) for over 10 years now.  So gentle, but it works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It depends on what you want! They run from 18-26$, and that is for various types. You can order it online or I have friend who sells it and is awesome at explaining things. I can completely direct you to her. It is seriously amazing. My skin feels awesome and she got me all the baby stuff! Her babies suffered from horrible eczema and after using the baby line on her own, she was hooked as well!
  • Options
    I use Belli and love it.  Be careful when you are choosing, some face washes aren't good when you are pregnant. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have used Proactiv since before I was pregnant with my daughter.  My acne has been manageable since then, but recently I've started breaking out horribly! I think some of it is stress related....so I ordered Belli.  Since I started using Belli, i've broken out even worse, now instead of cysts, i'm getting little bumps all over.  I really want to go back to Proactive, I've heard that a good amount of doctors are fine with it. Anyone using it still?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1: 6/30/09 EDD 3/10/10 DD#1 2/25/10 BFP #2: 12/20/11 EDD 8/29/12 m/c 12/25/11 4w4d BFP #3: 1/20/11 EDD 9/30/12 natural m/c 2/13/12 7w2d BFP #4: 6/25/12 EDD 3/6/13 Praying for a lil sibling for my sweet girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"