April 2013 Moms
Options

Felt baby move!!!!!!

I was lying in bed on my back ready to fall asleep this morning I work 3rd shift and all of a sudden had this weird feeling and then felt something in my tummy go boom boom boom! As soon as I felt it I knew it must have been baby there's no way it could have been anything else. I don't know what everyone else talks about with it feeling like fluttering in your belly, that felt like someone knocking on my belly from the inside!! It felt swishy after that too, so weird! :D
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Felt baby move!!!!!!

• Options
    you don't have a ticker, so how far along are you?
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will feel like bubbles popping. Way too early for a 'boom boom'. Maybe it was a muscle spasm. I have had weird little muscle spasms that feel like when I was much further along in pregnancy with DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • Options
    My friend said she felt her first born between 13-14w.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it could have been the baby. I swear I felt my first somewhere between 13 and 15 weeks, but didn't realize at first that that's what I was feeling. Think of it, at 13w it's as big as a what, lime? If a lime was bumping around in my guts, I'd like to think I'd feel it!
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

did you feel it in your belly or in your vag? because s/he is not in your belly area yet. your uterus just topped your pelvic bone last week.

that being said, if you think it was baby, enjoy that and just wait until s/he starts kicking your bladder and you accidentally pee your pants. theres no questioning when that happens.

ps- the lack of punctuation happening bc im typing on my phone sucks 

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

imageUberBiz:
    I think it could have been the baby. I swear I felt my first somewhere between 13 and 15 weeks, but didn't realize at first that that's what I was feeling. Think of it, at 13w it's as big as a what, lime? If a lime was bumping around in my guts, I'd like to think I'd feel it!

I feel the same way. It amazes me that something the size of a plum is moving around inside of me and I can't feel it. Its crazy 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I felt movement my first pregnancy around 13-14 weeks. I started feeling baby this pregnancy last week it. It is very possible. For me it kinda feels like a goldfish swimming back and forth. Also during the U/S when it moved on screen I could feel it. It all depends on how your uterus is positioned.
  • Options
    I am 12weeks and have started to feel small flutters at the bottom of my stomach on the left side were my baby was last seen on ultrasound scan.  But this is my third pregnancy and I know the feelings of movement after two.  Most of the time when I feel the baby its when I am sitting really still or at night.  So its not uncommon to feel your baby earlier on and some babies are busy than others.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"