Breastfeeding
Options

AmyG (edit- or any other LCs)

Do you know of any good programs for the academic requirements for becoming an IBCLC? I'm an RN so I just need the lactation portion. I don't really want to go the LLL leader route, only because it takes too long.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: AmyG (edit- or any other LCs)

• Options
    I'm not AmyG, but Health-E Learning.com and lactationtraining.com are good. Both have a 45 hour and a 90 hour course to complete the lactation education requirement. HTH!
    Certified Lactation Counselor Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemeggersgs:
    I'm not AmyG, but Health-E Learning.com and lactationtraining.com are good. Both have a 45 hour and a 90 hour course to complete the lactation education requirement. HTH!

Thank you! I'll have to change the title of the post to see if anyone else has idea =)

I have looked at lactationtraining.com but not ehealthlearning.com. Which one did you you use (if either)? Did you like it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sure! I liked lactationtrainng.com. All online and you have 1 year to complete it. I did the 45 hour course online and took 45 hours in local seminars, etc. BTW, it is health-e-learning.com. I would focus your 90 hours on exam prep. Then you can focus on other BF issues that interest you AFTER you pass the exam.
    Certified Lactation Counselor Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"