April 2013 Moms
Options

All natural face mask :)

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to share a little beauty secret i've discovered. :)

I am always one to pamper myself and i love face masks, but the ones i usually do have ingredients i cant even pronounce so since im pregnant, i had to do some reading on other ways to keep my skin looking its best!

I just tried an amazing face mask that made my skin smooth and looking fresh.

Heres what i used:

1 heaping table spoon of plain yogurt,  half a ripe avocado, and a tsp of honey.

Blend all together till smooth, leave on face for 15-20 min, kick your legs up and relax.  (It feels cold and soothing!)

Wash off with a warm wash cloth, moisturize.  

Hope you ladies enjoy this as much as i am!

((Oh and if you have oily skin, substitute the avocado with banana.))

Hope everyones having a great weekend!( And cheers to glowing skin ;) )

BabyFruit Ticker~~I love you so much already! You are going to make mommy and daddy's life a joy xoxo~~ BabyName Ticker

Re: All natural face mask :)

• Options
    Omg thank you so much, this sounds like heaven!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm going to stick with my bar of Dove soap
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This sounds great! I love doing masks. Looks like I'll be treating myself one day this week while hubs is at work!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I need to remember to add this to my grocery list! Otherwise, with this preggo brain, I will completely forget it Embarrassed
  • Options
    I often do straight up honey masks (just leave the jar of honey in the shower)!  It has great anti-acne properties and is moisturizing!  I will branch out and add some yogurt and a banana next time though!  Thanks!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"