2nd Trimester
Options

is totsy okay to order off of?

Ive seen some people talking bad about it and it makes me a little nervous so I thought I would see if anyone else has ordered off of it?

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: is totsy okay to order off of?

• Options

I haven't had bad luck with it. But like with most discount sits (zulily, dailysteals, babysteals, etc) it does take a bit of time to get your purchase. 

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• Options
    I ordered a few things. It does take forever for stuff to get here. Like buy Christmas presents now... But overall it hasn't been bad, just slow delivery.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    same as the other posts. i have ordered a few things it just takes a long time to get them.
  • Options
    imageMBush4:

I haven't had bad luck with it. But like with most discount sits (zulily, dailysteals, babysteals, etc) it does take a bit of time to get your purchase. 

Everything I've ever ordered from babysteals comes within a couple days. I live in MN too, so not even near where they are located. Just didn't want others to see this and think they are slow shippers because they are quite the opposite!!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've never had an issue with totsy or zulily and order from them pretty regularly. The only bad thing is it does take forever to get your stuff. I ordered a pair of boots for my DD and it took about 3 weeks to get them, but I've had it take a month before. Overall, the experience has always been good though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have never had bad luck and order there all the time. If you need an item right away, that is the only downfall. It takes 2 weeks for shipping.
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"