Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Cramping but no period or pregnancy

Hi Ladies!  The last couple of weeks I have had cramping similar to period cramps (in front in pelvis area, not lower back), and often only on one side, almost like I can feel my ovary doing something.  I haven't got my period yet and I have taken a few pregnancy tests just to rule that out and nothing.  I did have a c-section so wondering if it's related to the healing process going on in there. Also, I EBF and take birth control.

Has anyone else had this? 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cramping but no period or pregnancy

• Options
    I have been having the same thing for the last couple of days.  I kept thinking "yep, there it is!" and nothing.  Its driving me batshiz crazy.  Just come and be done with, why don't you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagerebecca4980:
    I have been having the same thing for the last couple of days.  I kept thinking "yep, there it is!" and nothing.  Its driving me batshiz crazy.  Just come and be done with, why don't you?

LOL, this made me laugh. I agree...I have found myself thinking  "make up your mind uterus!"

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happened to me.  I kept preparing myself and nothing came.  Then, when it did (a few weeks later) it wasn't even that bad.  I was expecting the worst but had a light period.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"