March 2013 Moms
Options

Cleaned out the closet.

It's officially been cleaned of prepregnancy clothes, now just waiting to fill up with winter sweaters and longsleeves for winter... Excited to have a fall maternity wardrobe cause I feel like I would be misreable if I had a bump in the summer, but at least the baby will be cozy and warm this winter.

Re: Cleaned out the closet.

• Options
    good for you, i need to get around to doing this. i am glad i am not going to have a bump in the summer. with my DD i feel like my thighs and legs got so huge, i would not want to wear shorts....
  • Options
    I need to clean out my closet, but it's the one in the soon to be baby's room. Dreading it, but I know it has to be done!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did a good clean out of pants, when I got maternity pants a few weeks ago, but I'm still weeding out the shirts that just aren't long enough to cut it. I have a lot baby doll tops, so I haven't bought but one maternity top, hoping to make do with the others for a while.

As for a bump in the summer, OK has been miserable hot for a long time. This past week has been the first relief we have seen. I am SO ready for fall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"