December 2012 Moms
Options

shoes for fall

Now that weather is getting cooler a lot of places and I can't wear my sandals, I was thinking about what shoes to wear. What are all you ladies doing?

I was thinking about getting an athletic shoe that is a mule, so I can just slip on and off and not have to worry about tying my shoes. But I don't know if this will be enough support. Also, looking at a slip on dress shoe for work too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: shoes for fall

• Options
    I've just been wearing flats, and a pair of flat booties. I have a pair of tall boots that I'm dying to bust out, but they're a pain in the butt to get on and off even without a belly in the way, so I'm looking for an easier pair.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I bought two new pairs of flats from DSW. They had a cute pair of Dr. Scholl's flats that I've been looking at for months. I finally caved and bought them. So far they seem pretty supportive and my feet do not kill me after standing all day. The other pair I bought was a pair of Naturalizer.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Am still wearing my sneakers most of the time however am waiting for the illusive foot size to change before buying new shoes. Also have a pair of slip on crocs that are mule like that I wear when a change is needed.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    flats, and boots that are just pull on, going to get a brown pair today, no heels on anything :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got a pair of reallly comfortable black leather ballet flats from Aerosoles for work and a new pair of running/walking new balance sneakers for the weekends. Turns out- my foot grew a whole size! Happened to my mom and my aunt and they never returned to their prepregnancy size. So heres to new shoes :)
  • Options
    My Ugg moccasin slippers have had quite the work out. I don't want to wear anything else on my feet, inside or outside the house.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can really only do slip on shoes now. My feel have already grown a bit. I have a very beat up pair of cheap flats from Target I wear and another pair that are a little more supportive, but seem to be getting already. I am hoping to find a nice comfortable pair soon. With DS I had a fantastic pair of Danskos but I don't want to spend that much.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Aw man...I've been so excited for Fall for boots and leggings and skinny jeans with the belly...I didn't even factor in how hard it will be to get boots on and off, lol!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I just got these at DSW- https://shopping.yahoo.com/845358558-womens-encore-nova-mocs-smooth-black-6/;_ylt=AjkhaBAYphikduqb_uvZxs5QBcYu

They were $69.95 and I had a $15 off coupon.  I love them!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"