Cloth Diapering
Options

FuzziBunz Elite Fit ?

I'm a (very!) recent cloth convert. I love our FB Elite's. They only leaked the first time I put one on DD, and thought she could last 3 hours between changes with only one insert.

My question is: how do you know when to adjust the elastics vs use different snaps? The Elite's fit her awesome in the legs, but seem super tight (leaving red marks) on her waist. She is 17 lbs, so could fit a small or medium configuration according to FB's size chart. But those stay the same in the waist. Thoughts? Suggestions?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FuzziBunz Elite Fit ?

• Options

My daughter is in the weight range for their medium fit, but having it on 3 in waist like they suggest is way too tight for DD. I just adjusted it according to her, and having it on 2 works a lot better. You just have to experiment with it.

Hope that helps, I`m still new to it too, but FB take up most of my stash. 

DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    The sizing is only a guideline to give you a place to start.  Adjust it so that it fits snug but doesn't leave a mark.  One of the things I like best about FB is being able to adjust the waist and legs independently.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I let the waist elastic all the way out. DD is much more comfortable, and still no leaks. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"