Upstate NY Babies

Glen Falls looking for a great OB

Is there anyone in the Glens Falls/Saratoga area who can recommend a good OB? I am starting the conception process and am looking for a good ob. I would prefer a female as I don't particularly male doctors.

Re: Glen Falls looking for a great OB

• Dr. Kathryn Leopold or Dr. Jennifer Bashant with Women's Care are AMAZING!  Their offices are in Saratoga and Glens Falls and they deliver at Glen's Falls.  I can't say enough about how wonderful they are.  Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
  • I know a couple friend that have used Myrtle Ave OB in Saratoga. HTH
  • Loading the player...
  • I fired Myrtle St OB at 37weeks after the majority of my experience there was absolutely miserable.
  • I use glens falls obstetrics and gynecology! I delivered my baby in July by Carrie Mylott the midwife. I had an amazing experience and highly recommend her, Kathy Murphy, dr. Coombes and dr.provost! Great office and they give you lots of knowledge before you deliver!
  • I used the Women's Care office in Saratoga. Pretty good experience there however they do not do VBAC so I may have to switch if TTC#2 is successful and I still want to do VBAC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • I also use Glens Falls Obgyn. I saw Carrie for most of my last pregnancy and love her. My first prenatal visit this time around was with Dr. Joyce she's new to the practice and really liked her. I've floated with all of the midwives and drs and always had a good experience. Also, their ultrasound tech is amazing! She shows you everything you are looking at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"