High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed rest ladies, what's the high point of your Wednesday?

GTKY: What time is it exactly as you are posting, and what would you be doing right now if you weren't on bed rest?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bed rest ladies, what's the high point of your Wednesday?

• Options
    My high point is that it's nap time here! I caught DD's cold so I feel yucky; nap time is about as good as its gonna get today!

GTKY: It's about 1:30 pm here. Ironically enough, I would still probably be napping! I try to nap w DD every day before work, so I'd be setting an alarm for 3 so I could get ready and be out the door by 3:30.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was overcast here today, so I had an easy time snuggling under blankets and watching tv with my dog. I also started my Christmas shopping online because jcrew had some good deals, 4 ppl down, too many to go!

GTKY: it is 4:30 here, and I would still be at cheer practice, probably ready to tear my hair out, and trying to get 20 teenagers to do the same thing at once! When I think back to those days, bed rest is heavenly...
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Today was kind of a drab day - I think our overcast weather here just made it seem even more dull. I finished crafting 4 more headbands today, so I felt productive while doing that.

GTKY: It's 5:35 here and I would normally be buzzing around the kitchen making some sort of yummy dinner for when DH gets home from work. I miss cooking elaborate meals :(

image"">image"">imageimage

• Options

I drove for the first time in over 8 weeks! And I got my hair cut!   It was freaking Christmas Day in the pooman household today!

It's 3:38pm and I'd still be at work. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    High point of today??? Pancakes for dinner! Chocolate chip banana pancakes to be exact! Definitely hit the spot!! I felt kinda crummy all day actually, maybe some side effects of my flu shot yesterday???? But after a nap and some dinner pancakes I'm feeling better!

It's currently 7:24 and I would probably be playing with my DD or running errands...instead my DH is at target with DD...I miss my target runs! Shopping online is just not the same!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My babies are still in my belly, and that's all I can ask for right now.

GTKY: It's 9:43pm, and I'm relaxing on the couch. I imagine I'd be doing the same even if I wasn't on bed rest. :P

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"