Maryland Babies

Overnight Diapers

Do you use the same diapers... same brand/type but a bigger size... an overnight diaper? In the past we've used a size up, but I'm just curious what has worked for other people. Recently, we've been using the same size and we're having leak throughs every night now so I need to figure out a new option for night time diaps!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Overnight Diapers

• During the day DD uses Pampers baby dry, but we use the Huggies overnight diapers. We are currently using the same size diaper for both. In the past we used a size up for night time. But since she got into a size 4 diaper during the day she hasn't leaked through her nighttime diapers at all.

I'm actually thinking about going back to regular diapers since it seems that she isn't filling the overnights as much as she used to. But I'm scared I'll regret that as soon as I try it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When DS moved into size 3's, that's when we started using Pampers Baby Dry during the day and Pampers Extra Protection size 4's at night. That went on for about 6 months until we moved him up to size 4 Baby Dry's during the day. We haven't moved him up to size 5's at night yet but I assume we will once we start noticing leaks. Having a bigger, more absorbent diaper at night has really helped us since DS sleeps 11.5-12.5 hours a night.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenezwee:

During the day DD uses Pampers baby dry, but we use the Huggies overnight diapers. We are currently using the same size diaper for both. In the past we used a size up for night time. But since she got into a size 4 diaper during the day she hasn't leaked through her nighttime diapers at all.

I'm actually thinking about going back to regular diapers since it seems that she isn't filling the overnights as much as she used to. But I'm scared I'll regret that as soon as I try it.

We posted basically the same story - shocker Smile DS hasn't been filling up night diapers as much lately either. A couple times he's woken up completely dry. Maybe Baby Dry in size 5 would do the trick rather than a nighttime diaper.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Yup. Huggies Overnites in the next size up are the only thing that keeps him from having leak-throughs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"