August 2012 Moms
Options

What silly nickname do you call your little-bittle?

Subject for mobile:  What silly nickname do you call your little-bittle?

I call Emery "shoogah-boogah".  Like "sugar-booger" but with a Boston accent, haha.

What have you dubbed your littles?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What silly nickname do you call your little-bittle?

• Options
    I call him my little love.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    I call him mr chunkers, because he's gained so much weight and has chunky chunky cheeks...

Or my baby turtle! When I burp him he picks his head up to look around, and its all wobbly. Then it just falls. It reminds me of a baby turtle for some reason.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am ridiculous with nicknames. The poor kid won't know her real name. When Stella is on a feeding frenzy I call her Hogaletta...sung to the tune of the french nursery rhyme alouette. She also reminds me of a little muppet...so there's that. She has hair on her ears so my husband calls her super hairy monkey ears. Or shme for short. Like I said...poor kid.
  • Options
    We both call her Little Miss. When she gets fussy, DH calls her Angry Dwarf, which is a reference to the movie Elf.

Daughter born at 34 weeks due to PPROM, July 2012

Expecting baby #2, May 8, 2015

May 2015 signature challenge for January: "You had ONE job!"

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I call DD Baby Bird. When she's being burped and wants to lay sideways, she'll peck at my chest and scoot her body in the direction she wants to go. If I don't listen, she'll head butt my chest.

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Options
    Worm or wormy because when we put him in his Swaddle Me with a hat, he looks like GloWorm.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

McGruff.  As in the crime dog.

DH and I married 8 years. Mom of three, stepmom of one.

• Options
    poo poo mcgoo
  • Options
    We call him Button. DS1 named him that right at the beginning of my pregnancy and it stuck. So much so, that it sometimes feels weird calling him by his real name. Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mason is My Little Peanut! DH has starting calling him 'Sport' too and I find myself calling him that on occastion now.
  • Options

We're a nickname family. The dog alone has over a dozen nicknames. So Elijah is:

-Eli

-Little Man 

-Little Squishy. I gave DH the nn Squishy when we were dating since even though I despise Finding Nemo, I love Dory. "I will call him Squishy and he will be mine. He will be my Squishy." So naturally LO is my little squishy.

-Floppy. He moves constantly and when I sit him up to burp him he tries to hold his head up and move it around, but usually ends up just flopping around.

-Donkeyboy. He has tracheomalacia, which is a fancy word for a soft/floppy trachea. Instead of staying round when he exhales, his trachea flops down to a slit, so when he eats too fast or is deep in sleep, he makes this noise that sounds like a donkey hee-hawing. Now that I'm (mostly) over my new mom paranoia over it, it's the funniest thing. People on the other side of the sanctuary at church can hear him sleeping.

-Sunshine. Every morning at our first feeding, usually around 6 or 7, I greet him with a smile and "Good morning, Sunshine!" No matter how tired or cranky I am, I want his day to start out with a smile and a term of endearment. This morning I actually got a smile back...before a screech because the bottle wasn't inhismouthrightthatsecond.

• Options
    There hasn't been one that comes naturally for DD yet.  I mostly call her by her name or "baby girl."  DS has always been "buddy" or "bud" - I call him that 90% of the time.  Although it's cute that he has started to try to say her name, which is Lindley, so it's pretty hard for an early talker to pronounce.  He says "nee-nee" so maybe that will stick.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wilbur, like the little pig on Charlotte's Web. And baby beluga.
  • Options
    Turkey butt, booger butt, silly man, and mommas baby.

ETA: DH calls him his little frog. The first few weeks he slept with his legs up like a frog would.
  • Options
    I have a habit of calling him 'pamplemousse' with a french accent. DH nicknamed him R J Grunts (a resturant in Chicago) bc he grunts constantly.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options
    Oh and SO calls him "***." Which in reality means male goat, but it's a common slang nn in Spanish. His family calls him it too. The bump thinks it's a cuss word, apparently so I'll try it with a k...kabron.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    Munchkin or little man.
  • Options
    I call him Mr. Magoo an I couldn't even tell you why. My mom is obsessed with nicknames. Since we named him Julian, which doesnt really rhyme with anything, I thought she wouldn't be able to come up with one. Wrong. She calls him Boolean logic. Apparently it's some calculus theory or something. She's and engineer thinks the nickname is absolutely the wittiest thing ever, meanwhile I had to google it to even know where it came from.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pumpkin Pants. Lol
    Edit: also Little Bird and Bugling. Sometimes just Punkie or Punkin short for Pumpkin Pants
  • Options
    Chiquito (Spanish for little one), Mosos (short for Spanish word hermoso), stinky, cranky-pants... I think thats it.  

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options

Don't ask why... But for some odd reason I've been calling her My little Dirty Turd(Usually when I'm changing her daiper lol). Erm gross and no idea why. lmfao. I better stop soon.

Our first my OH for some odd reason started calling DD1 Woo-Dee

So I started calling DD2 Woo-Dee Deaux (as in two).

Or I call her Baby Cakes. =]

• Options
    Fuss Bucket / Crabby Pants said with love of course

When he stretches his neck he looks like an old man so I call him Benjamin Button.

• Options
    DS1 has always been Little Bug to me, and so DS2 just naturally picked up Doodle Bug.
  • Options
    I call her Pookie or Em, but my SO calls her Snugglebear.
    Lilypie - (sIp8)
    Lilypie - (GTBb)
  • Options
    doodlebug - which i shorten to doodle sometimes :)
  • Options

Charmander, Chunker, Char Char (because that's what DS1 calls him). DH and I also say his name in an English accent like the kid in the "Charlie bit my finger" video. When he cries he is Mr. Crabs. 

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    Benny Boo Boo Child

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageBayleighPaws:

I call Henry "Snuggabunny", because he's so snuggly and adorable.....

or "Terd Herder"... because somehow he always manages to hide all the poop under his little testicles... like a little poop shepherd... or a terd herder.

LOL!! 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    Little Man. Monkey. Doopy booty. And even though i said i wouldn't, i call him LeeLee. SO calls him his little buddy. He is rarely called Liam.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
  • Options

I call Koa -

"My little Mister" and "My Chuh-luffa"  baby talk for I just chuh love-a him so much!! :)

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Options

Everyone in our house goes by a nickname! So, to us, when we talk about him, he's Baby Boy. 

See Also: Chunklet, My Love, Tooty Booty. 

• Options

Oooohhhh where to start.  

From me,

Nattie, Kitten, Puppy, stinky, milk mouth

From her dad's side of the family,

Squishy, bugsy, nat, bug,

yeah the list goes on and on. 

• Options

I love these!

I call my LO mainly "Handsome," but have also been known to call him Little Man, Stinky Butt, Fusspot, Love, Buddy

DH calls him:  Little Guy

ETA I also call him Cuddlebug :)

• Options

Baldy...because she has next to no hair.
    Appleseed...our friends found out about her when she was the size of an appleseed...so it stuck
    Punk
    Jax (family nickname for her now)
    Munchkin
    Monkey

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Options
    Minion, McNugget, nuggy and stinky face
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I call her my little love, Minnie Moo and Moo Moo (both of which my DH hates, and I can't explain why I use them, but they just seem to fit her!)
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    He's my little peanut! I have always referred to him this way, even when he was in my belly:)
  • Options
    Riley is RaRa and baby goo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Delainie is Lainie Bug, Bug, Buggy, Princess, Diva, Peanut
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nugget or farty arty Moriarty. The second one for obvious reasons.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"