August 2011 Moms
Options

Your babe's silly noise of choice?

When M is in a super good mood and playing with her toys, she makes this pterodactyl-screech noise.  It cracks me up!  Is this just my kid, or does anyone else have a LO who makes goofy noises?

// I love you too. //

Re: Your babe's silly noise of choice?

• Options
    Logan does the pterodactyl screech as well.  It cracks me up too... but it also sends a shiver down my spine and sends the dogs running.  lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

His "No" comes out like a growling "Nah!"  

You ask him to say Mama, you get "Nah!"  You ask him to say Dada, you get "Nah!"  

When he feels like saying Mama to get my attention, it's the sweetest Mama you've ever heard.  Asking him to say it?  Nope.  Not gonna happen.  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BTW, where at in Florida do you live? I'm just south of Tampa.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageFweetie:
    BTW, where at in Florida do you live? I'm just south of Tampa.

I live in NE Florida, just a few hours shy of Georgia. 

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Dd growls! I ask her to do monster and she does the cutest little growl. Also, "hey" all of the time!
  • Options
    DS has been shrieking/screaming a lot lately. He especially enjoys shrieking in the bathroom where it is magnified off the tile. If it didn't hurt my ears, I might think it was funny.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My kid walks around growling. All.the.time.

It is weird but funny!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We were on a growling kick for a couple of months.  It was how DD would get DH's attention.  Instead of saying Dada she would run up and growl at him and then run away so he would chase her.  It was so cute!  She is really starting up with the pterodactyl screech now, though, especially in stores.  And when she wants us to play chase with her, she runs up, screeches, and then runs away.  So funny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"