• Options
    imagedeadhorsey:

I DONT KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE BUT YALL BRING THEM UP ALL THE TIME

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN LCB AND YANKEE

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING? 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Is this an e-fight (battle of words)?  Or a physical throw down?

In the former, LCB, but it would be a tough call.

In the latter, Yankee.  But she'd have some nasty cuts.  LCB looks scrappy to me.

ETA: did you really make an AE just for this?  Lame.

Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • Options

If we're talking fisticuffs, I'd back Yankee any day.  I could *maybe* see LCB getting in a good hair-pull before running away as fast as her Tory Burch flats could carry her.

• Options
    imageandyyougoonie:

LCB looks scrappy to me.

I'm pretty sure LCB wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. She's all mouth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Eh. Yankee. She's a smart bish, and not afraid to fight dirty.

Wait...LCB is white, right?  

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    Me.
    This gets my vote too. 
  • Options

LOUD NOISES.

I would win. Case closed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    imageandyyougoonie:

LCB looks scrappy to me.

/dead

• Options

imageMissNikki007:

lol

Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    imageandyyougoonie:

LCB looks scrappy to me.

best.line.ever!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    imagecrystalbaby:

This guy:

(Because once today just wasn't enough for me.)

IS THAT YANKEE IN THE TRASH CAN

• Options
    imageHilarityEnsued:

Why the AE?

Also... I've only ever heard of LCB... Never seen any past threads... I'm assuming this is a separate person from schemschmay and the Epic JerkStore recap?... does anyone have a good threads they can dig up.

I even know who LCB is.

• Options
    No one wins, we all lose.
  • Options
    imageCoffeeBeen:
    No one wins, we all lose.
    No way.  That would be entertaining as hellll.
  • Options
    imageHilarityEnsued:
    imageWine O Mite:

I even know who LCB is.

I have been googling.  The shizz it's returning is just weird.  Like people telling her she has a nice body and that they have bump crushes... so far just creeper status. 

In search of drama.

I think all the real drama has been deleted.

Basically, she thinks she has the best and worst of lives.  She had IF worse than anyone else, losses worse than anyone else, sicker kids than anyone else and better clothes than anyone else.  She also wrote a check for $60k+ for her husband's truck and "only made a couple of hundred dollars a month" profiting on her kid's illness on her blog.  She was funny and brought some great drama for a while, so a lot of people here used to be close with her during the tri/early age boards.  Then she revealed her horrid nature by telling one of our bumpies with PPD some really horrible things.

She's the definition of a peach.

• Options
    um, yanks. she has experience in ass kicking apparently.
  • Options
    imageHilarityEnsued:

Man... the age boards used to be a lot cooler...

Now it's all about babies.

Lame.

nuh uh. 

• Options
    imageandyyougoonie:
    imageHilarityEnsued:
    imageWine O Mite:

I even know who LCB is.

I have been googling.  The shizz it's returning is just weird.  Like people telling her she has a nice body and that they have bump crushes... so far just creeper status. 

In search of drama.

Basically, she thinks she has the best and worst of lives.  She had IF worse than anyone else, losses worse than anyone else, sicker kids than anyone else and better clothes than anyone else.  She also wrote a check for $60k+ for her husband's truck and "only made a couple of hundred dollars a month" profiting on her kid's illness on her blog.  She was funny and brought some great drama for a while, so a lot of people here used to be close with her during the tri/early age boards.  Then she revealed her horrid nature by telling one of our bumpies with PPD some really horrible things.

Accurate summation, and here's an old thread that really drives these points home:

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/1/35692472/ShowThread.aspx

• Options
    imagetwatley:

I can't believe none of us defended her in that thread.

This might be my most proud  bump moment to date. 

I wasn't really friends with her at that point.  In fact, I was embarrassed when I found that thread because I read it at the time and became friends with her anyway. 

• Options

She's so full of sh!t in her reply to that post.  She mentioned once here that she was a sorority girl but she quit after like a semester because she didn't get along with them or something.  I'd also be willing to bet she was not a dancer or cheerleader from the way she puts down her dancing skills on her blog.  She would already have Kate dressed up in her old dance or chearleading outfits if that was true.

"And, I'm also sorry that someone online can upset you so much - that is super pathetic to me.  But, thanks for voicing your opinion."

What a wretched and small person she is.

• Options
    imagembenit4:

Is this the chick that had a sick daughter or something and people bought her an ipad and then got mad about it?

I don't think the people that got bought her daughter the ipad were the ones that got mad about it.

But yes, I think you are thinking of the correct person.

• Options
    imagescoutkate:
    imageandyyougoonie:
    imageHilarityEnsued:
    imageWine O Mite:

I even know who LCB is.

In search of drama.

Accurate summation, and here's an old thread that really drives these points home:

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/1/35692472/ShowThread.aspx

I remember this post back when I primarily lurked. Correct me if I'm wrong. But wasn't LCB an HR Rep? I remember reading that she was and thinking "those poor company employees have to be subjected to dealing with her"

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    imageWine O Mite:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

Why the AE?

Also... I've only ever heard of LCB... Never seen any past threads... I'm assuming this is a separate person from schemschmay and the Epic JerkStore recap?... does anyone have a good threads they can dig up.

I even know who LCB is.

Love that gif!

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yankee regardless of the fight type. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imagetwatley:
    Yankee. LCB backs down when confronted.

I still remember that day you threw down with her.

I think angels sang.

Please say there's a link to that!

• Options
    imageCoffeeBeen:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imagetwatley:
    Yankee. LCB backs down when confronted.

I still remember that day you threw down with her.

I think angels sang.

Please say there's a link to that!

+1
  • Options
  • Options

imageMissNikki007:
    Me.

Yes 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Not sure of a link. But I do believe something along the lines of "you're a nasty biitch" was said.

If the e-world had soundz, pin-dropping would have been heard. lol

For anyone catching up on history, I think this is the thread:  https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/4/53533617/ShowThread.aspx

• Options
    Oh man, that thread pissed me off so bad that day.
  • Options
    imagePfft:
    imageCoffeeBeen:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Not sure of a link. But I do believe something along the lines of "you're a nasty biitch" was said.

If the e-world had soundz, pin-dropping would have been heard. lol

For anyone catching up on history, I think this is the thread:  https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/4/53533617/ShowThread.aspx

Oh I remember that thread. The beginning of the end? Or did this occur after the end, I can't remember.

It was the first time the end was publicly acknowledged.   

• Options
    imageBostonKisses2:

imageMissNikki007:

It still squicks me out that she posted that as her UO when she knew how you would react to it.  Huh? 

+1

I can feel my blood pressure rising.  

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options

imageI Heart The 80s:
    Do you think LCB still lurks?

I don't thinks he lurks on a regular basis but I know for a fact she's been bat-signaled a time or two.

• Options
    imageKJmashup:
    imageBostonKisses2:

imageMissNikki007:

It still squicks me out that she posted that as her UO when she knew how you would react to it.  Huh? 

+1

I can feel my blood pressure rising.  

She sucks.
  • Options
    imageI Heart The 80s:
    Do you think LCB still lurks?
      I've wondered this myself, she invested so much into these boards for a while there... it'd be hard to just not come back, especially when you know so many people still posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"