Parenting after 35

I hate fall

I am sitting at my desk rejoicing that my two hour evaluation did not show up because my allergies are kicking my a**.  DH did not feel like going to work yesterday so he did not. I am dying here and came to work.  I think I need my head examined. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate fall

• You're crazy! I love, love, love Fall. The cooler weather, the colors, the food... it's all awesome. Yeah, I often feel like I have a knife between my eyes, but it's worth it IMO.

Still, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time Sad

• Fall is my favorite time of year! But then again, I don't have bad allergies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I think it's just typical for the moms to weather it all no matter what.... Doesn't mean we don't still need to have our heads examined, though. Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That sucks. Hope your allergy troubles get sorted out quickly and you can breathe again and enjoy Fall.  :o)

It's weird, because Fall seems to be the favorite season of just about everyone I know, but around here it's nice and cool and pretty with colored leaves, etc. for only around a month. Then, it quickly turns gray and rainy and miserable. 

The one things that's awesome about Fall is Halloween! After that, I'm just waiting for Spring to get here.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I love fall, but I do feel your pain!

And I have recently discovered two unhappy things: 1. sneezing while nursing usually means no hands to cover your sneeze; and 2) sneezing while nursing often involves a startled baby who clamps down on the nipple. Oi.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"