March 2012 Moms
Options

If you haven't seen these - Fisher Price Giggle gang

We got one of these  at Walmart tonight when i was picking up groceries and such .. OMG Dominik loves this thing.

I had to throw it in the washer as soon as we got home because he wouldnt leave it be..and I usually won't let him have toys till they are washed, but he was so pissed when I put it on top of his stroller as we walked around.and he never has tantrums when we are out shopping.

Lets hope he has mommas immune system lol.  There are 6 different designs but we got the one in the picture ( Not my LO it's the FP website image..in case4 anyone thinks my kid looks different lol)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you haven't seen these - Fisher Price Giggle gang

• Options

I saw them when we were at Target the other night but I thought that the manical laugh might give him nightmares. Okay, I was scared it might give ME nightmares, lol. In all seriousness, I love toys like that but so do our dogs and they go insane with jealousy over them so, for safety purposes, we abstain. 

Did you download the Giggle Gang app for iPad and iPhone? We have that and he seems to like it, too. All the FP apps are pretty good.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"