March 2012 Moms
Options

So sad :(

My baby is going to be 6months on Friday! Where did the time go ? Dont get me wrong I love that she learns new things everyday. She is sitting up by herself, sleeping through the night, and starting to crawl. Sometimes I wish that she was new little bundle in my arms for the 1st time.. all new and pink. Makes me wanna cry a little.
photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg

Re: So sad :(

• Options
    First off..Your siggy pic is super adorable! And Secondly..I completely agree! Every time I pack away some clothes I get a little sad. I love this stage that he is at right now. Time is going by way too quick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just the opposite. I've been waiting and waiting for this stage. DD's at my favorite age now. However, now that we're here, I told DD that she can slow down on the growing up. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know! AGREE 100%. Jonathan will be 6months on Saturday...I am excited for his growth and development. I think every new thing he does is super cute. But I definitely get sad when I put clothes away. I been working on his first year photo book, and I got all emotional when I saw how tiny he was in the hospital, hooked up to IV and other stuff...and now he's big and healthy and growing so fast. Love watching him grow but I miss the teenie tiny baby
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

imagecountrygrl5533:
    I'm just the opposite. I've been waiting and waiting for this stage. DD's at my favorite age now. However, now that we're here, I told DD that she can slow down on the growing up. :)

I'm with you!

• Options
    We're not quite at six months yet, but dd is approaching it quickly. What is crazy to me is that it has only been over five months. It feels like dd has always been here. Guess I'm looking at it from a different perspective. I love watching her learn and grow at this stage. I hate to admit it but as I am putting her old clothes away I think was she really this small?
  • Options
    Yeah, my baby will be there on Monday. Where did the time go? I love his energetic, rolling, sitting, giggling self now, but miss the all day snuggling when he first born!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    I think my most saddest moment was when I put our son in his crib for the first time. He was 2 1/2 months by that time and had already outgrown his pac n play bassinet. I do get sad a little when I pack away some of his outgrown things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"