April 2013 Moms
Options

Relief of the 1st u/s

Hi ladies! I've been missing from the board for the past couple of days - things have been very hectic, including H and I running after work to make our first u/s yesterday.

What a relief! Such an amazing moment to finally see our LO. Bean measures right on time. I was happy to find out that I was right about my ovulation date. The u/s places us at April 5th but they'll keep my date for my LMP which will be April 7th. LO measures 21 mm and has a HB of 167!!! Watching that little HB flicker was the most amazing thing. I know a lot of you had your appts this week and I haven't been around, I hope they all went well - gonna go look back a bit at some posts to see how you're all doing!

Re: Relief of the 1st u/s

• Options

Congrats! Are those tiny little hands and feet? We had our 1st u/s 2 weeks ago and just saw a little blob. I wish we could get them done more often to see the growth!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It is amazing how fast they grow! I can't imagine how different Bean will look when we go for the 12 week NT scan. I was hopeful things would be pretty clear at 8w4d (especially knowing according to ovulation date I was more like 9w) but I was still surprised!

When do you get another u/s?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so amazing, I felt so lucky to get my first u/s at 6 and a half weeks, but couldn't really see anything like in yours -- and now that it has been a couple of weeks I'm itching for more reassurance! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear your appt went great! Mine was fantastic too. It really is a huge relief to see that lil baby after such a long wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"