Trouble TTC
Options

*~*~*Grad Check In*~*~*

Good Thursday Morning Grads!  I hope any of you in the gulf area are OK Isaac and have power.  

It's that time of the week again, bring us all the news on betas, bellies, NT scans, gender, nursery, birth announcements and pictures of cuteness once the arrive!  And any old schoolers that may be lurking there are some of us left here that'd love to hear about your toddlers too!!  

QOTW:  Have you received any odd advice about delivery or raising a child?  Let us laugh and ponder it with you!  Basically what's the equivalent of "just relax" now that you're PG. 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: *~*~*Grad Check In*~*~*

• Options

Baby Ben is here!  He arrived via c-section one week ago today!  He was 7lbs 11oz and is just perfect!

QOTD:  I would get all sorts of advice while pregnant.  Especially from strangers (or my patients) about breastfeeding.  Either about how I HAVE to do it or how I shouldn't do it.  I was told by one of my patients that BFing was very unnatural.  That was one to ponder.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I had another u/s on Mon after a small bleeding scare. Everything was ok & baby was measuring right on track. I have my NT scan on Sept 10th.

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebyrne15:

Baby Ben is here!  He arrived via c-section one week ago today!  He was 7lbs 11oz and is just perfect!

QOTD:  I would get all sorts of advice while pregnant.  Especially from strangers (or my patients) about breastfeeding.  Either about how I HAVE to do it or how I shouldn't do it.  I was told by one of my patients that BFing was very unnatural.  That was one to ponder.

Ben is adorable! Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebyrne15:

Congrats Byrne!!  Ben is adorable!  Hope you are healing well from the c-s.  How is big brother handling the new addition?

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

Byrne - Congrats!  He's precious Smile

I guess I qualify for grad status again.  I haven't been posting much lately, but Beta #1 was 177 yesterday. 

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    imageGregermis:

I guess I qualify for grad status again.  I haven't been posting much lately, but Beta #1 was 177 yesterday. 

Gregermis!!  Congrats sweetie!  I hope this one is your take home baby, you deserve the happy ending!  And that's a great first beta.  Be sure to check in with us next week with how you're progressing.  Smile  I have a big smile on my face for you.   

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

Rachey - So glad there was nothing to worry about with your scare.  Hope it?s smooth sailing from here on out!

YogiK ? Good luck with the move!  (Having moved six times & five states since graduating form college I know how involved it can be, can?t imagine doing it 34 wks PG!)  Don?t over exert yourself!!

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    imageGregermis:

Congrats! FX this is your take home baby!

• Options

Looks like we'll be having babies on Wednesday!  I can't wait!

QOTW: Have you received any odd advice about delivery or raising a child? Let us laugh and ponder it with you! Basically what's the equivalent of "just relax" now that you're PG.

I got the most unusual advice from the lady who did my pedicure.  She is from Vietnam and she said over there the mother doesn't bathe for 30 days after delivery because they believe women are weak after delivery and water makes them weaker.  They also stay in the same room as the infant for the first 30 days 24/7.  She then went on to tell me they do this ritual of heating coals and black peppercorns and then waving the baby over the smoke.  Supposedly this improves circulation.  I don't think we'll be trying any of that. ;)

• Options

I'm almost out of my first tri! I can't wait for the second tri. Nothing really new here. I had a u/s last week and baby looked good. I have my first OB appt tomorrow and we'll get to see baby again! 

I haven't gotten any weird advice yet because people don't really know I'm pregnant.

I'm 29. DH is 29. 
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    DX= PCOS and Annovulatory
    Cycle #1- Failed IUI 5/12
    Cycle #2- Injectibles and TI- BFP 7/13/12. Due 3/2/13
    DS born at 31w3d on 1/19/13
    For this Child I Prayed...
  • Options
    imagekatib77:
    imagebyrne15:

Congrats Byrne!!  Ben is adorable!  Hope you are healing well from the c-s.  How is big brother handling the new addition?

thanks!  I got my staples out yesterday and everything is good as far as healing!

ds #1 is having a little trouble adjusting.  i mean, i don't really blame him...it's been just him for 4.5 years ya know?  i think he just needs more time to warm up to him.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Hey ladies! Things are going well here, as far as I know. It is hard to wait in between appointments. Definitely spoiled from the RE! Our next appointment is in two weeks and I am going to beg the dr to take a guess lol I am desparate. We have slowly been telling people as we go. I think we are holding off on our FB announcement until after we know the gender, our wedding anniversary is a few days after our elective ultrasound so we may make one big announcement then.

So far not many people have told me anything crazy yet, as they are just finding out. I am sure I will have some interesting stories in the weeks to come!

• Options

Hello ladies of 3T!

I'm thrilled to finally be posting!

Today marks 9 weeks for me, which is tough to believe. I am however thrilled by this development. The nerves of the first tri have been killing me and I can't wait for it to be over!!!  The biggest symptom I am having is wicked food aversions. They change a lot - but have definetly been getting wrose. I already know this is going to kill my weight gain since the one thing I seem to be having no aversion to and always wanting is sugar!

We had a slight scare at my first OB appointment. While baby was measuring right on track - the heart beat was low. We went back this AM for a follow up ultra sound and everything looked good. I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief.

I tried to add my picture of my ultra sound but couldn't figure it out - I told DH though that it's time to start bump pictures!

Please know I am rooting for all of you - and lurking often! Hope there is a rash of BFP's in the near future.

QOTW - I haven't really gotten that advice yet since most people don't know - but I"m pretty tired of people telling me what its ok to eat when pregnant - and which rules can be broken! i'll make those decisions for myself :)

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options

OMG Byrne, Baby Ben is a doll! Congrats again.

I'm 26w2d and HUGE. I'm getting to be quite frustrated with my inability to roll over in bed. LOL. I was diagnosed with GD last week, and have been trying hard to control it with diet but I miss my watermelon dearly. :-) I'll see a nutritionist tomorrow, hopefully she will help me out.

My painter just left, I wanted him to paint two rooms for the triplets (one room is for three cribs, and the other is the full on "nursery" with changing table, dressers, rockers, etc) Our bedrooms are really tiny. SO he left, and basically my quick job blew up into getting all the ceilings painted two rooms, a hallway, and all the trim! I'm not anticipating this estimate going well.

I'm getting terribly annoyed at the question "TRIPLETS?! Natural or with help?" Please. The long answer is both. We did IVF to get pregnant, and transferred 1 embryo. it "naturally" decided to split. twice. But that's none of the nail salon lady's business! I just say natural, and leave it at that. Can you tell I'm a bit bitter today? hehehe.

I love all the grade posts, but 3T--I think about you daily! Your strength and determination is a good example for me on days when I need it most--like today obviously.

xoxo 

4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats Greg! Fx for your second beta and beyond! And of course congrats to Byrne as well~ Ben is beautiful! 

I'm just over 33 weeks. I'm starting to feel huge and pregnant all the time now. I start school soon, so hopefully I can muster up some energy for a few more weeks.

Full update and bump pic here:

https://thepursuitofafamily.blogspot.com/2012/08/33-weeks.html 

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options

It's been wayyy too long since I've posted on the bump, but I've missed you ladies. Glad to see some of you have moved on, and big hugs to those still cycling. Gregermis, I am praying for you so hard. Please let this be it!

Our update: 24 weeks on Sunday, and the time is flying. We're having a boy and a girl and both are growing perfectfully and measuring a little ahead of schedule. They each weigh a little more than a pound each. I've felt very blessed to have had no complications so far, and I'm still able to do all my normal routines. I pray that things continue to go well because I keep hearing from other twin moms it's only a matter of time before I get put on bed rest. Nope, not me! :) I have bump pictures and ultrasound pictures in my blog if you want to take a peak. I can't post pictures from work unfortunately.

QOTW:  Have you received any odd advice about delivery or raising a child? No one has really given me odd advice, but I am getting tired of hearing that my world is going to be turned upside down with twins. Well duh! It would be with one baby too. Bring it on! I'm ready :)

TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • Options
    imageGregermis:

Gregermis CONGRATULATIONS!  I am sending all sorts of sticky vibes to you!

• Options
    imageGregermis:

Congratulations Gregermis! I know I haven't checked in on here in a while, but I still lurk, and couldn't be happier to see that you are posting in this post. Good luck with your next beta, I hope it goes great! So excited for you!!

• Options

Congrats Gregermis!!! That's wonderful news!

I am 13 weeks today! I am officially done with crinone as of last week and had my last blood draw/orders from the RE Sunday so I'm finally completely released from them now!

QOTW: My MIL keeps telling me how protective I'm going to be or how hard it will be for me to leave the baby for any length of time, and that I basically don't know what I'm doing. All of this despite the fact I've never known a time in my life that didn't have a baby in it, whether it be family or the two daycares my mom ran. She is crazy cakes anyway, so her "advice" is taken with HUGE grain of salt!

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options

Hey ladies! It's been a while! I haven't been on the bump as much lately, we've been busy moving and stuff, but I still lurk from my phone, and I'm always hoping to see more grads and rooting for all of you!

Ashley turned 6 months old yesterday! It's like I blinked and half a year passed! She's a busy girl and she's rolling all over the place, and on what I think is the verge of crawling! Everyday this child does something to amaze me, and I feel like such a lucky mama!

QOTW: I've received TONS of advice about raising my child. My mother in law would love to raise my child herself and tries to every time she's here. :P I thought the annoying "you're doing it wrong" stuff would stop after I finally conceived... nope! Now there's just another thing for people to tell me I'm doing wrong! LOL Specifically though, my mother in law blames me for my child playing strange.... Every baby I've ever known has gone through this phase.. but my child playing strange is my fault because I don't have MIL over enough. BELIEVE ME... ONCE A WEEK IS ENOUGH!!!! LOL

Good luck ladies, I hope to see more of you in this post very soon!

And I leave you with a recent pic of Ashley! (I can't believe how old my girl looks!!)

• Options
    imageYa Never Know:
    imageGregermis:

Congratulations Gregermis! I know I haven't checked in on here in a while, but I still lurk, and couldn't be happier to see that you are posting in this post. Good luck with your next beta, I hope it goes great! So excited for you!!

Thanks! 

Holy cow, 6 months already!  Wow!  Smile

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    imagebyrne15:

Omg! I know I don't know you but you're baby is freaking adorable!!! I love the pics! Congrats :) 

• Options
    Nothing new here really.  My a/s is tomorrow so we will know if we are team blue/pink/purple for sure and hopefully I will be able to let you all know next Thursday.  Rooting for all of you!
    DX: Anovulation
    TX: IUI #1-4 = BFN + 1 c/p
    IUI #5: Clomid 100mg + Bravelle + Trigger + B2B IUIs + 800mg Progesterone = BFP!
    Beta #1 (14dpiui): 460 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 998 Beta #3 (23dpiui): 21,832 Beta #4 (29dpiui): 129,771

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebyrne15:

So cute! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJezebell26:

Hey ladies! Things are going well here, as far as I know. It is hard to wait in between appointments. Definitely spoiled from the RE! Our next appointment is in two weeks and I am going to beg the dr to take a guess lol I am desparate. We have slowly been telling people as we go. I think we are holding off on our FB announcement until after we know the gender, our wedding anniversary is a few days after our elective ultrasound so we may make one big announcement then.

So far not many people have told me anything crazy yet, as they are just finding out. I am sure I will have some interesting stories in the weeks to come!

Congrats! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageYa Never Know:

Hey ladies! It's been a while! I haven't been on the bump as much lately, we've been busy moving and stuff, but I still lurk from my phone, and I'm always hoping to see more grads and rooting for all of you!

Ashley turned 6 months old yesterday! It's like I blinked and half a year passed! She's a busy girl and she's rolling all over the place, and on what I think is the verge of crawling! Everyday this child does something to amaze me, and I feel like such a lucky mama!

QOTW: I've received TONS of advice about raising my child. My mother in law would love to raise my child herself and tries to every time she's here. :P I thought the annoying "you're doing it wrong" stuff would stop after I finally conceived... nope! Now there's just another thing for people to tell me I'm doing wrong! LOL Specifically though, my mother in law blames me for my child playing strange.... Every baby I've ever known has gone through this phase.. but my child playing strange is my fault because I don't have MIL over enough. BELIEVE ME... ONCE A WEEK IS ENOUGH!!!! LOL

And I leave you with a recent pic of Ashley! (I can't believe how old my girl looks!!)

She's adorable! 

• Options
    imageYa Never Know:

Ya Never Know - Thanks so much for stopping by to update us on Ashley.  So cute!!  (I love the hat in this pic too!!)  I'm sorry your MIL is such a PITA and continues to make you feel like "you're doing it wrong".   

IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    8weeks yesterday and feeling good! We found out las week that we are having twins!

Q: We haven't really gotten any parenting advice but people keep trying to get us to admit that we are "in for it" with twins. We refuse to be overwhelmed! We welcome the changes to our life and will not worry about anything until it happens. Singleton parents also keep telling us how much stuff we are going to need. Twin parents don't seem to agree so I'm already catching crap because I'm not planning on registering for two of everything under the sun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"