January 2013 Moms
Options

Official Siggy Challenge for September

Favorite thing about Fall has won!!!

Mine is the Fall Fashion, best season for fashion in my opionion.

Let's see those new Siggy's.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Official Siggy Challenge for September

• Options
    Ok, this is going to sound really stupid but how do I create these custom siggys? I know how to copy and paste a code but is there a site you use to put your pics together and generate your code or are you proficient at HTML?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lol...I am not great at it either, I just went to Tinypic and got 4 seperate codes then arranged the pics so they were small enough to put on one line. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok awesome, thank you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you had an iPhone and I even think Droids have the apps too now, I did mine on the InstaPicFrame app by Instagram and just e-mailed it to myself and uploaded it to TinyPic.

Love this idea! After the beach this weekend I will be in fall mode! :)

• Options
    I love pretty much everything about fall but my favorite is definately football season. I LOVE college football and even NFL plus it just seems to make time go faster.
    Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have to wait for the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte to come out before I change mine - I think it comes out Tuesday!
  • Options
    I LOVE Pumpkin Spice and the Apple Cedar too! I think my weakness is those pumpkin cream cheese muffins though the most.
    Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagethis decaf life:
    I have to wait for the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte to come out before I change mine - I think it comes out Tuesday!

Yum!  I cannot wait!

• Options

Living in the DC area, my favorite thing about fall is the end of the DC tourist season-- no more crowded metros, museums, etc... and no more random people coming up to me in parking garages because they're lost. Umm if you are lost in a parking garage, you're not going to make it in the city dude. LOL. I just have very little patience for dumb tourists. Embarrassed

Along with that I think DC is so very beautiful in the fall! So my pic is a fall view of the Washington Monument from the river.

imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options

It's all about the football for us. Love it! So excited for next weekend and my first visit to the University of Missouri for the UGA/UM game. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I Love it! :)
    ***Fall: Football, weather, decorations, and Thanksgiving!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic <a href="http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/laurieheath/?action=view
  • Options

PUMPKIN BUTTER!!!! :)

This Decaf- Here's the pic of the latte from their site if you want to use it- https://assets.starbucks.com/assets/a6f392e9c6ae4527b712bb86e88be6f4.jpg 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"