April 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone have any weird pg symptoms?

I've been getting muscle twitches - sometimes my legs, sometimes my arms - since my embryo transfer. Who knows if this is pg-related or not, but its something I've noticed. Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have any weird pg symptoms?

• Options

Not sure if it's pregnancy related, but most things are. LOL. I get muscle twitches all the time. Here's something I googled ha ha. 

"Twitching of the eyelids, thumb or calf muscles in the legs are common and, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, caused by anxiety or stress...Muscle spasms make the affected muscle group feel hard and bulging. The cramps are most often brought on by heavy exercise, dehydration, excess alcohol use, pregnancy, medications or reduced levels of calcium or magnesium in the body."

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/135243-causes-muscle-twitches-spasms/#ixzz259PLRgFO 

• Options
    fascinating!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related, but it just started about a week ago.  My tailbone hurts like hell all the time.  So bad by the end of the day I hate to even sit down. 
  • Options
    None of my symptoms this preg or last one I would consider weird. Although the weirdest symptom I've ever heard of is my best friend turning toilet seats blue. During her 2nd trimester she started to notice that the toilet seat that she frequently uses in her house was light blue in color. She looked it up and apparently it happens to other women too. She gathered in her research that its something about having a  b12 deficiency.  So I mentioned it to my neighbor and she was shocked because she too experienced this!
  • Options

imageAMossy:
    I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related, but it just started about a week ago.  My tailbone hurts like hell all the time.  So bad by the end of the day I hate to even sit down. 

I had this issue with my last pregnancy. The only thing that helped it would be to sit on the floor and touch my toes. I think it was just a matter of stretching it out to get rid of the pain and discomfort.

• Options
    imagemonica93555:

imageAMossy:

I had this issue with my last pregnancy. The only thing that helped it would be to sit on the floor and touch my toes. I think it was just a matter of stretching it out to get rid of the pain and discomfort.

Oh, thank you!!!  I appreciate the tip!

• Options

imagemirroredimage:
    My scalp is itchy and sensitive.  And yes, I shower.  This happened in the first tri of my last pregnancy so I'm not too worried about it.

I am having this problem too, I have even tried to find a new shampoo but nothing is working.

Also, with my last pregnancy, towards the end I got pregnancy enduced carpel tunnel.  It was awful but went away after I gave birth.  I can remember being on bed rest trying to send out thank you cards and I could only write two at a time.

BabyFruit Ticker fallfun
  • Options

imagemirroredimage:
    My scalp is itchy and sensitive.  And yes, I shower.  This happened in the first tri of my last pregnancy so I'm not too worried about it.

I am having this problem too, I have even tried to find a new shampoo but nothing is working.

Also, with my last pregnancy, towards the end I got pregnancy enduced carpel tunnel.  It was awful but went away after I gave birth.  I can remember being on bed rest trying to send out thank you cards and I could only write two at a time.

BabyFruit Ticker fallfun
  • Options
    i've been getting bloody noses...2 since my BFP...haven't had them in years & I didn't have any when i was pregnant with DD...so strange.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageLMK613:
    i've been getting bloody noses...2 since my BFP...haven't had them in years & I didn't have any when i was pregnant with DD...so strange.

This is me too.  I've also had 2.  Not a big fan. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"