Preemies

Gift suggestions

I would like to send a gift to my friend, whose baby was born very prematurely. Her registry is not done, and I'm not sure what to send. I was going to order a care package from Graham's Foundation, but her hospital already has those care packages. Do you ladies have any recommendations of good web sites to order from? What gifts do you recommend? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gift suggestions

• I second restaurant gift cards. They will likely spend a lot of time in nicu and not have time to cook. Or the energy or desire.

Also if you live close by offer to run errands, groceries, cleaning, walking the dog, etc. anything that frees time to spend with the baby helps.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imagePhillyGal34:
    I second restaurant gift cards. They will likely spend a lot of time in nicu and not have time to cook. Or the energy or desire. Also if you live close by offer to run errands, groceries, cleaning, walking the dog, etc. anything that frees time to spend with the baby helps.

This!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • In addition to restaurant gift cards or home cooked meals, breast pumping supplies could be helpful (assuming she's able to pump)- chances are she didn't get a chance to get anything.  And a cover is helpful for the NICU.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"