I keep second guessing on when to call the RE. Last week I mentioned that I was fine with waiting until January or longer. The last 2-3 days though I've suddenly wanted to be pregnant now!! DH is out of town for job training and won't be back until Friday and has to leave again so realistically I'm sure he won't even want to have this conversation until the end of September. Anyone else go through this?