Georgia Babies
Options

Need a nanny

Does anybody know which agency is good to look for a babysitter?

We live in Marietta area.

My son has just turned to 6 months. 

I was able to take off work for the first 5 1/2 months but I went back to work on August 1st. My mom was able to visit for the first 3 weeks when I went back and just left today. My mother-in-law will come tomorrow to stay for 2 weeks to watch my baby. 

My husband works from home but we feel that we need somebody to watch our son at home after his mom leaves.

Has anybody had a good experience with her/his nanny? This is my first baby and I'm at lost where to start... 

Re: Need a nanny

• Options
    Hi!  I am currently pregnant so was on the site looking around and thought I'd reach out to you.  I own and run a nanny agency here called Your Happy Nest.  I'd be happy to help you out to find a great nanny!  You can check out our web site at www.yourhappynest.com which has info on how the process works, pricing and my contact info.  Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    Try care.com and sittercity.com.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you want to send me a quick email I can give you the contact info of one of the aids at my son's school that was looking for a nanny position.  It's lindsaymelda at gmail.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I can strongly recommend my aunt. 

She lives in Marietta, and she has two grown children and 4 grandchildren (they all live abroad now, though)

She has many years of experience as a nanny and can produce references. She has taken care of kids of all ages. She has her own van, and I know she wouldn't mind doing some housework.

She (like me) is originally from Colombia, but she's a US citizen so you won't have to worry about immigration issues.

I can recommend her not only because she's my aunt, but also because she has helped me many times to take care of DD since we moved to GA a year ago. 

PM me if you'd like her contact details.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

My nanny is actually looking for more work now that E has started pre-school.  I have used her for the past 8 months, and my next door neighbor has used her for the past few years. I like her because she is older (probably in her 50's) and has tons of experience. Plus, while she is at your house she cleans and does laundry. The laundry aspect alone would have sold me, there is no chore I detest more. 

Her name is Angela McCrary and her # is 404-748-2045.  If you talk to her, please tell her Alix Nadi referred you! 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"