Assuming IVF #2 is a BFN WWIFVD?
We have 1 frosty from this cycle stored @ my RE's old practice (she moved in the midst of this IVF). While I'm tempted to just use it & then assuming that also doesn't work move on to follow my RE to her new practice all I can hear in my head is "save it for later". I'm 33, so not AMA but given we're past the 4 year TTC mark & my issues likely being egg related I'm thinking saving an embryo from when I was younger should God forbid we're still here in a year TTC. Regardless of whether we do IVF or FET we'd be waiting a cycle or 2 to recoup financially.
Any & all feedback is appreciated.