Health & Exercise
Options

Maternity workout capris?

Hi ladies,

Not really a regular poster here but was wondering if anyone could help. I'm in desperate need of some maternity workout capris. My regular ones are starting to get uncomfortable. For reference, I like my pants more fitten in the legs (not so much into the flare style.)

If you could tell me where you got yours, or even post a link, that would be really appreciated!  

?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
Visit The Nest! image
Anniversary
GP buddy to blenderdance
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Maternity workout capris?

• Options
    When I was pregnant, I got the capri yoga pants from Old Navy that worked well...while I still worked out (I was dumb and quit working out halfway through my pregnancy because I felt like I was stopping every 5 minutes to go pee).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSunidaze:
    When I was pregnant, I got the capri yoga pants from Old Navy that worked well...while I still worked out (I was dumb and quit working out halfway through my pregnancy because I felt like I was stopping every 5 minutes to go pee).

Haha, yes! When I'm at the gym, I'm hopping off machines like 10 minutes in (I feel like I have to pee by 5 minutes, but I try to go for 10 minute stretches.) I feel ridiculous doing so, but it just gets so unbearable!  

?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've managed to wear most of my normal ones, just have them sit a bit lower under my belly.  I have the C9 ones from Target, I might just go up a size if you are struggling with fit.  I found most of the maternity fitness gear to be crazy expensive, so instead I mainly went up a size and looked for longer fitted tanks.  I did get one hand-me-down running skirt that was great though, it is Born Fit and I believe they make capris (but they look like the loose kind)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"