VBAC
Options

Thinking VBAC but scared!

I am only in my first tri with baby #2. I had an elective C section with my DS...well...he was 10lbs 4 oz so Dr said I would not be able to push him out. We decided to just schedule the C section.

I hated the experience and recovery was awful. I was considering VBAC this time but I am uneducated about this process. Any tips/advice would be soooo helpful to me.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thinking VBAC but scared!

• Options

First, if you haven't already, get a new doctor.  Anyone who schedules a c-section for size is not going help you get a VBAC.

Second, check out the VBAC blog.  Iris keeps it well updated with all the latest research and birth stories.  https://vbacbumpies.blogspot.com/

Good luck with your research and decision!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Just wanted to say that my DS was 10 lbs, 2 oz.  He was a c/s because his cord got caught under him and it slowed his heartrate.  But they never said I wouldn't have been able to deliver him otherwise. 

I changed hospitals for my VBAC.  My DD was almost 2 lbs smaller and came out without an issue.  I agree that you need to change doctors if you are interested in a VBAC. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"