Military Families
Options

Whooping Caught Vax

Does anyone know off hand if their husband was givin the vax along with all the other ones they're always kept up to date on?  He doesn't have any idea off hand, so I thought I'd ask on here if it's fairly standard before I tackle the long call to find out.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whooping Caught Vax

• Options
    I just asked DH and he said he doesn't think so.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

The standard is to give the TD shot, not the TDaP shot, all your hubby needs to go is go to him medical officer, and ask for it, they will give it over easy as pie.

My hubby is Navy and on a ship, he went to his corpsman who wrote him a Rx, and he took it to the hospital and had his shot done easy as that!

Good Luck!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll have him get on that tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was not, he is getting it on his own in the next few weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cough. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think so. I just had an ob appt and he said anyone who was going to be close to the baby for an extended period of time should have it, so for us that's hubby and my mom who will be staying with us for about a month. 

CafeMom Tickers

imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    What branch is your husband in? If he's army he can log into AKO and access all him immunization records through his medical readiness that shows un on the right side of the home page. I'd be very surprised if other branches didn't have something similar.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    We're having a lot of cases here in Oklahoma & my husband just got an email at work last week saying that the active duty members on his base are now being required to get the pertussis booster if they aren't current.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"