Nurseries and Baby Gear

Jogging stroller under $140

I never deleted my price watch with camelcamelcamel for the Jeep Overland Jogging Stroller. I got an email this morning and the price dropped to the lowest price ever. I waited for awhile to buy it myself but the price never dropped below $151. Anyway this stroller is great for those of us who can't afford a BOB or don't want to spend that much money. It does have a fixed front wheel and that is a bit annoying but overall I love this stroller and use it every day.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Jogging stroller under $140

• The BabyTrend has a swivel/locking front wheel and I don't think I paid near 140 for it, but that was a few years ago.  It's held up well and I used it as my main stroller for DS.... Wasn't much bigger than a travel system stroller.  I plan on using the same when this LO arrives...
  • Are you talking about this one? Those wheels look kinda wimpy. I have never heard of it. Well I already have the Jeep so it doesn't matter but I am curious what the ratings are.
  • Loading the player...
  • Darn, the price went up. Sorry everyone!
  • I have the baby trend expedition travel system (infant car seat and stroller combo) and i got a killer deal on it at BRU. its normally $240 and they said every few months they sell the display model just because and i happen to snag one of the display models. it was marked down to $168 and they had an extra 30% off all clearance stuff so i walked out with it for $117! Keep your eyes out for sets like that ladies she told me they do it all the time with most of their strollers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto on the Baby Trend.  I got mine at Baby Depot, orginally $100, but I got a deal on Black Friday.  Still not a bad price, I love mine.

• Be sure to check Craigslist!

I found the Jeep Overland Stroller in my area.. barely used... for $50! The woman selling it found it too bulky and heavy... yet it was a great bargin for me and perfect for trails and runs outside! Came with the ipod hookup and all.  Just took some persistence on looking often on CL for a few weeks.  It's been great!

• imageshootingstars00:
    I never deleted my price watch with camelcamelcamel for the Jeep Overland Jogging Stroller. I got an email this morning and the price dropped to the lowest price ever. I waited for awhile to buy it myself but the price never dropped below $151. Anyway this stroller is great for those of us who can't afford a BOB or don't want to spend that much money. It does have a fixed front wheel and that is a bit annoying but overall I love this stroller and use it every day.

Yes, though it's heavier and huge compared to other jogging strollers, it has other advantages such as longer seat for taller toddler, child&parent tray,  flexible handle, stored in upright position etc. Here's the link in case any of you want to find further details: https://jogging-stroller-reviews.net/jeep-overland-limited-reviews/Smile  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"