June 2011 Moms
Options

Haircuts?

Any moms of girls get them haircuts yet?  DDs hair is really long in front.  I've been putting it up in a pony tail and leaving some bangs in front becuase it looks really cute like that but they end up in her face.  And if I don't put it in a pony tail it's hard to control.  I was thinking of taking her and just getting her bangs trimmed up so they are not in her face.

Re: Haircuts?

• Options

I havent cut dd's hair yet. It is long on top so I have been putting it in a half ponytail that sometimes dd takes out and her hair is all over the place.  I haven't cut it because I feel like it I do I will be in the same situation with her hair lengthwise in a few months and have to cut it again or let it grow.  So I've decided to try to let it grow now and try to keep it out of her face as best I can.  

• Options
    imagelauracoro:

I havent cut dd's hair yet. It is long on top so I have been putting it in a half ponytail that sometimes dd takes out and her hair is all over the place.  I haven't cut it because I feel like it I do I will be in the same situation with her hair lengthwise in a few months and have to cut it again or let it grow.  So I've decided to try to let it grow now and try to keep it out of her face as best I can.  

Yes  This. I have already had to cut her bangs about 4 times, and now I am finally going to let them grow up. I am sick of trimming them and having them annoy her, so I'm going to bite the bullet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's gotten a lot more hair recently but I'm not going to cut it. I rather let it all grow out and not have to deal with trimming bangs constantly. She won't let me keep clips in her hair so it's down in her eyes a lot.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    We just trimmed her bangs ever so slightly.  They are getting long again and I know she needs another trim.  I don't want to cut the rest of her hair because I want to try going it out to do pony's or piggies.  She looks rough on the weekends if we don't do a fountain pony.
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Options
    I'm not cutting Em's hair because I'm letting her bangs grow out. I don't want her to have bangs. She is just about at the point where we can tuck all of the behind her ear. It was hard for a while. Her hair is long in the back, past get shoulders, so I may trim that soon to even it out. Your daughter looks very cute with no bangs!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageamypogg6:
    I'm not cutting Em's hair because I'm letting her bangs grow out. I don't want her to have bangs. She is just about at the point where we can tuck all of the behind her ear. It was hard for a while. Her hair is long in the back, past get shoulders, so I may trim that soon to even it out. Your daughter looks very cute with no bangs!!

Aw thanks, that was two months ago, it's much longer now.  

I guess I'm just torn on bangs or no bangs, lol.  I hated them as a kid, but I think she looks cute with them.  I think I'll wait a little while and see what her hair does. 

• Options
    DD has had two haircuts at a salon so far.  She desperately needed to get the sides and back evened out.  It's looking pretty good.  I cut her bangs in between haircuts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"