Washington Babies

****PG & TTC Check In 8/6/2012****

We have 32 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

3 are having GIRLS

7 are having a BOYS

3 are keeping it a SURPRISE

19 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 13 ladies TTC

Other news

RJM050705 what is your due date?

Baby Watch this week

Congratulations to ChubbyCheekiesMom on the arrival of her daughter Rory Grace on July 30th. 

August 2012

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? BOY

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

29 - tst1998 - UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

20 ? JJsMum ? UNKNOWN

? ? RJM050705 - UNKNOWN

February 2013

12 - Lndzy13 ? UNKNOWN

March 2013

23 ? KroseToes ? SURPRISE

Unknown Due Date

Kammmmay - UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

Quinncat

LuvBug12683

tcfreedom

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.

7. Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville?

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest.

9. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. 8. Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?  How long did it take?

5. Questions for next week? 
1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ****PG & TTC Check In 8/6/2012****

• 1. What week are you in? Week 32.  Any new aches or pains? *Everything* I have eaten in the last week has given me heartburn, except watermelon.

2. Any milestones this week?  Don't think so.  I'm now on every-two-week appointments.

3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow morning.  Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Hopefully I can get a recommendation or prescription for something that will help with the heartburn!

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  DH coming home on Friday, he's away for business this week.

5. Monday confession? I am currently eating Doritos, which I know will give me heartburn, because I am tired of watermelon.

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.  Have you tried unisom?  This did the trick for me.  One tablet just before bed.  It was a life saver in first tri, when I had the insomnia from h*ll.  I still take it occasionally.

7. Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville?  n/a

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest.  This was my question.

9. Questions for next week?  What did you wear with your first LO/what are you planning to wear home from the hospital? Since I am sure I will be in pictures, I don't want to go home in my PJs and look like I just rolled out of bed, but I also want to be comfortable.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

I think I'm in week 7 or 8. food aversions have hit big time.

Should have a heartbeat by now. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

Next Wednesday. First ultrasound. Can't wait!

Getting some much needed exercise

5. Monday confession?

We drove all the way up to Issaquah for Costco gelato on Sunday. DH has had more cravings than me. Lol. 

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.

I'm in the same boat. Nothing is helping. 

7. Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville? Nope. Sorry :(

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest.

I was put on bed rest a week before delivery. I felt ok, except for the swelling. Was still getting everything done. I want some time to rest before this LO, so I want to be ready around 36 weeks.

9. Questions for next week?

What is your nursery theme?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I'm new to this board but would love to participate!  I am originally from Seattle, but just recently in the last month moved to Mt. Vernon.  We are loving it so much up here and having a little too much fun and we got a little surprise. 

Pregnant Questions

Week 5. No symptoms at all other than a missed period.  Any other symptoms that could be pregnancy related I am easily blaming on my toddler. :)

nope.

I have my first appt on 8/21. To me it kind of seems like a waste of an appt. Being that I am new to the area and it's too far for to drive to my old OB in Kirkland, I have to start out with a brand new doctor and they are making me do an intake with an RN first to confirm pregnancy and make sure I'm taking my vitamins.  Not sure why I need to do a whole appt for that just to turn around and schedule another appt a few weeks later, but oh well. I guess I'll see what happens at that appt.  Has anyone had any experience with Skagit Valley Hospital?  I'm brand new to this area and don't know what to expect.

Telling my in-laws about our little surprise.

5. Monday confession?

no confessions.

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.

no tips on this one either. 

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest.

For round 1 I never really got super uncomfortable and worked right up until my due date.  I was due Oct 4 and my last day of work was Sept 30.  It was actually really nice because I would have been going crazy sitting around at home waiting for the baby to come.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 20 - yes, deep burning pain that wakes me up in the middle of the night between my public area and my right leg. It hurts so badly at night and just hurts a little bit during the day.

2. Any milestones this week? hopefully passing the glucose challenge test that I took today

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Wed, we finally get our a/s and find out the gender!!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? having the house to myself, now that my parents have left from their visit.

5. Monday confession? I'm feeling overwhelmed with all their is to do now that I'm half way through the pregnancy.

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.  lavender eye pillow? that is all I can think of that is completely safe while preg.

7. Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville? n/a

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest. n/a

9. Questions for next week? Does anybody have experience with cats and baby gates? We're worried our cat won't be able to get to his litter because of the gate(s) on the stairs.

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

TTC Cycle 16.  IUI #2.  2WW!  I had my IUI yesterday.

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

We're re-doing our deck, and it's fun to see the progress! 

3. Monday confession?

I really hope this IUI worked. 

4. 8. Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?  How long did it take?

Sorry, no advice here. 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • I know it's been ages since i've been on the board.  But I have news!

I am in the two week wait during my second cycle of IVF.  I had two day 5, 4BB blasts transferred yesterday, and froze two more, 4BB and 4BC.  It's good to know we'll have a back up.  So, PUPO!

I am looking forward to bedrest and feeling some symptoms.   I will know more by the end of next week.  

I wish I could have a glass of wine.  

Thoughts on managing twins and a preschooler? 

After three years TTC, four IUI's plus 2 cancelled, MFI (morph, motility, count), maternal age (40 as of 5/12) & former endo, we're moving to IVF spring 2012 (good/avg AMH and FSH). We did beat the odds once, however. DD born after 2 years TTC with clomid and no monitoring at my age 35. Doctors are SHOCKED we were able to conceive. Here's hoping for another miracle.
  • New to the post, I am due in December with a baby boy!
  • For insomnia, you could try cds of guided relaxation.  I've been stunned at how well they work.  This one has four 20 minute pieces: https://www.amazon.com/Letting-Go-Stress-Steven-Halpern/dp/B00009N1WZ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1344406654&sr=8-8&keywords=steve+halpern+relaxation

Also, I recommend finishing things about four weeks before your due date.  Although there is something to be said about keeping busy in those last few weeks.

After three years TTC, four IUI's plus 2 cancelled, MFI (morph, motility, count), maternal age (40 as of 5/12) & former endo, we're moving to IVF spring 2012 (good/avg AMH and FSH). We did beat the odds once, however. DD born after 2 years TTC with clomid and no monitoring at my age 35. Doctors are SHOCKED we were able to conceive. Here's hoping for another miracle.
  • Good Morning!

I would like to be added to the check in.  I am new to the area and I my due date is 2/4/13.

Thanks!

~Kat

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been kind of silent the past couple of weeks because I've been in limbo. We haven't had great ultrasounds and I'm about a week behind in growth. We have another ultrasound next Monday where we'll hopefully get good news. But it is more likely than not that this pregnancy is not progressing and I may miscarry at some point. I'll update next week when I know more. 

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• So sorry to hear KRoseToes - I wish I could reach out and give you a big hug - it is crushing to be in limbo.  I had bleeding at 5.5 weeks & 6.5 weeks (and a no heartbeat on the ultrasound)  then nothing till another ultrasound at 8.5 and still no heartbeat. Ended up with a d&c scheduled the next day to rule out molar pregnancy. (my betas were still rising)

I hope you get positive news next week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• K, I hope that's not what happens. :(  *hugs*

Pregnant Questions 

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  15 weeks, EDD 1.29.13, team green :)

2. Any milestones this week? Nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  YES!  Next appt is ultrasound anatomy scan on 9/14.  Can't wait to see our LO again.  

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Checking out the JBF sale in Oly with my SILs. :) 

5. Monday confession?  It's Wednesday but I am extra judgmental lately.  One of my bffs said it's normal with crazy hormones.  

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well.  The only thing that helped me was getting an eye mask.  Blocking out the light + keeping my eyes closed helped. 

7. Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville?  n/a

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy?  I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest.  n/a

9. Questions for next week? nope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKRoseToes:
    I've been kind of silent the past couple of weeks because I've been in limbo. We haven't had great ultrasounds and I'm about a week behind in growth. We have another ultrasound next Monday where we'll hopefully get good news. But it is more likely than not that this pregnancy is not progressing and I may miscarry at some point. I'll update next week when I know more. 

Hugs K - fingers crossed everything is ok! Thinking of you.

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2 WW

2. What are you looking forward to this week? We have nothing planned this weekend and I love that!

3. Monday confession? I took a sick day today - I felt a bit off and my DH & DS has been sick the past week so I figured it was my turn to sleep the day away & it was good!

4. 8. Anyone TTC while breastfeeding? How long did it take? No advice sorry

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 34, sharp muscle pain at my right hip/leg junction

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Friday, nothing planned

4. What are you looking forward to this week? hopefully finishing up #1's new room

5. Monday confession? I've started to question when I drop something if it is worth it to bend over and pick it up or just leave it.

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well. my question

7. Any pediatri cian recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville? n/a

8. For STMs or moms close to delivery - when did you start feeling like you were too uncomfortable to get things done and really needed to take it easy? I want to get a bunch of stuff finished before baby, and I want to give myself a realistic finish-by date and not feel like I have to accomplish something when I need to rest. For #1 I worked Friday and she arrived (10 days early) on Sunday. I am feeling anxious right now to get things done.  I get tired more easy but don't see any reason that I won't be able to do things up till due date.  but I would say 36 weeks just cause you never know if you will go early.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi there, can you please add me to the list? I'm due March 28th :) Thanks!!

Pregnant Questions

Week 7 and nausea and food aversions have appeared :(

Not that I can think of...

Next Friday (the 17th) where I'll have my first u/s!

The annual family camp out with our church :)

5. Monday confession?

I have having the same problem as well :(

n/a

n/a

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 21 tomorrow! And yes, I am starting to feel a lot of heaviness in the belly and strange tweeks on my sides! I already feel stretched to capacity! 

2. Any milestones this week?  Kicks are getting much much stronger!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? On the 23rd, the only exciting thing is that I will bring one of best friends who is also my Doula to tour the birth center with me, exciting!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? The weekend! It is the first one my husband and I have had together in almost a month! Summers are crazy busy!

5. Monday confession? Not really anything to report, but my invites for the shower went out and I am SO excited.

6. tips for insomnia? just can't get back to sleep and getting up at 4 am isn't working very well. Eat something! I get up religiously at 3 and if I dont eat I am up for hours, if I have a snack, I go straight back to sleep!

7. Any pediatrician recs for the area of bothell/mill creek/woodinville? Nope, sorry!

• It looks like I fell off the top of the list-- I had Dexter Martin on July 29 with a "natural" induced birth. Hopefully I will have time to get my birth story together one of these days. It is quite the tale...

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"