Single Parents
Options

single happy mom

well ive had the worst luck with guys im having another child by a different guy sad i know but things happen but with my first Bd (babydaddy) he was a okay dad at first now he got another baby he not really stun mine and with this bd wen i told him i was pregnant he said "i cant have kids" lol that was the last time i spoke to him yu would think i should b depressed crying or something im not i was upset in the beginning but ive learned yu cant raise a man and yu cant force a man to stay some just not ready to have responsibilities i never thought about giving my baby up cause im a gods child i put everything in his hands probably y im not hurt or stressed but throughout this whole process ive learned to be an even stronger woman and im at ease making the best outta my life and im happy my daughter happy and i know my unborn (Zuri) will b happy as well im 26w btw i guess i wrote this to put a lil insight in single moms lives (moms thats taking separation hard) its not hard unless yu make it hard and when it get hard talk to god he listens to everything i wish all my single mommies the best of the BEST #StayBlessed <3

Re: single happy mom

• Options

This was really really hard to read...

But you have a great attitude about things :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I'm going to try and not be overly offensive but what you wrote is BS.

1.  You never thought about adoption bc you are a God's child!?!

If you think for one second that any God would look down on a birth mothers sacrifice of doing right by her child by allowing her to be raised by a family that jumped thru flaming hoops to parent, you are an idiot.  

2.  "it's not hard unless you make it hard".  

Life is hard.   That is unless you leave all the hard parts for your parents/ gov't/ other responsible adults in your life to deal with your problems while you sleep around with deadbeats.   

3.  Something tells me that the women on this board who are dealing with hard and finding the right support for their hard circumstances are going to fare much better in the long run then you and your way of coping and handling.  

Seriously get therapy.  And stop sleeping with deadbeat douchecanoes.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagescout426:

If you think for one second that any God would look down on a birth mothers sacrifice of doing right by her child by allowing her to be raised by a family that jumped thru flaming hoops to parent, you are an idiot.  

Life is hard.   That is unless you leave all the hard parts for your parents/ gov't/ other responsible adults in your life to deal with your problems while you sleep around with deadbeats.   

3.  Something tells me that the women on this board who are dealing with hard and finding the right support for their hard circumstances are going to fare much better in the long run then you and your way of coping and handling.  

That was your attempt at not being offensive? Talk about failure. I don't agree with her comments on adoption either but this was obviously supposed to be a supportive and upbeat post. She never mentioned one thing about government assistance or getting help from anyone and honestly, I'm having trouble thinking that you would have even said anything like that if she wasn't a woman of color. You really sound like a bitter, racist and like you are glad you finally have someone you can look down on. I'd work through that if I were you and maybe someday you can be as confident in yourself as a single mother as she is. 

• Options
    imageKayaXavier:
    imagescout426:

That was your attempt at not being offensive? Talk about failure. I don't agree with her comments on adoption either but this was obviously supposed to be a supportive and upbeat post. She never mentioned one thing about government assistance or getting help from anyone and honestly, I'm having trouble thinking that you would have even said anything like that if she wasn't a woman of color. You really sound like a bitter, racist and like you are glad you finally have someone you can look down on. I'd work through that if I were you and maybe someday you can be as confident in yourself as a single mother as she is. 

Umm I'm not sure where you got the racist idea from?  Jump to conclusions much?  She tried spewing puppie and rainbows of nonsense.  "It's hard cause you make it hard"!?!  How is this realistic, helpful, or supportive.  I'm sorry it was dribble

And for the record I am on govt assistance.  I'm very grateful everyday for the little help I get from my country while I put the pieces of my life back together.   I also am very grateful everyday for the help and support my family gives me.  But I'd be just as pissed if someone I loved came around telling me it's hard bc I make it a hard life.  Bc being a single parent is hard and her theory of a post is complete bullshittt.  

But I guess I'll sit in my little bitter corner and continue taking the hard path by learning how I ended up here and making sure I don't end up getting knocked up for a second time by a different deadbeat and pretending all is great. 

• Options
    I'll be honest.  I didn't read your post.  I tried, but the lack of punctuation, capitalization, and the misspelled words made it impossible.  Indifferent
  • Options
    yu got major issues i jus read this bs and yu full of *** yu right i did NOT GIVE UP MY CHILD CAUSE IM A GODS CHILD I CAN SUPPORT MY CHILDREN WTH Y WOULD I GIVE MY BABY UP FOR ADOPTION AND WHEN I SAID ITS NOT HARD UNLESS YU MAKE IT HARD MEANING SITTING ON YUR ASS AND LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT I LIVE IN MY OWN HOME I HAVE A JOB AND I HAVE NOT ONE PERSON HELPING ME IM DOING DAMN GOOD AND IF YU SITTING ON YU ASS THAS YUR PROB SWEETIE NOT MINE DONT TRY TO BREAK MY SHINE CUS YU LONELY DEPRESSED AND GOT OTHER ISH GOING ON HUN YU A REAL BITCHHHHHHHH
  • Options

imageMzIesha:
    yu got major issues i jus read this bs and yu full of *** yu right i did NOT GIVE UP MY CHILD CAUSE IM A GODS CHILD I CAN SUPPORT MY CHILDREN WTH Y WOULD I GIVE MY BABY UP FOR ADOPTION AND WHEN I SAID ITS NOT HARD UNLESS YU MAKE IT HARD MEANING SITTING ON YUR ASS AND LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT I LIVE IN MY OWN HOME I HAVE A JOB AND I HAVE NOT ONE PERSON HELPING ME IM DOING DAMN GOOD AND IF YU SITTING ON YU ASS THAS YUR PROB SWEETIE NOT MINE DONT TRY TO BREAK MY SHINE CUS YU LONELY DEPRESSED AND GOT OTHER ISH GOING ON HUN YU A REAL BITCHHHHHHHH

Thank you for proving my point by coming back a week later.   I can't argue back.   I refuse to argue with stupid.   

• Options
    girlllll getalife.com yu a hater! yu b e z 
  • Options

imageMzIesha:
    girlllll getalife.com yu a hater! yu b e z 

Ghetto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"