Childless not by choice
Options

Hello. -Signature Warning-

- Signature Warning -

Hello, 

I am new to the bump, and was just checking out all the boards, and all the different stories that people are sharing. I frequent different boards, but wanted to say HI and let you know I was here. I saw a post about "Lurkers" and wanted to give you a face. That's about it...

Re: Hello. -Signature Warning-

• Options
    And the purpose of this post is...... Making it worse for those less fortunate than others.....

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Options

REALLY!? The point was to let you know that I was reading your posts....either your pissed that people are looking and not saying anything calling yourselves a "zoo" or you get pissed because someone does something. SOOOO sorry I thought you might want to know someone who was reading your posts. I'm not gawking and I'm not here all the time, but I did read some of the posts out of curiosity. (I honestly didn't understand the title of the board, if it was Child Free as in infertility, or Child Free as in children removed from ones home by force.) Both situations I have in my family, not that that makes me understand any more what any of you are going through. I did think that I was being respectful when I posted, letting everyone who in the title etc... I don't plan on continuously posting at all, but I felt bad looking and not saying anything, on any of the boards I look at I will post a similar message. To let people know that I am reading. THANK YOU, for drastically making me rethink THIS, and the fact that I want to study Woman Psychology more specifically infertility and pregnancy. NEVER thought I'd make anything WORSE for someone by trying to understand them. Don't worry I won't be back. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I might be back on this board someday and I really could care less of the lurkers but the problem is you posted with a child in your siggy. I know I can never escape seeing children in my life but this board should be a safe place for ladies to come and vent without seeing children in siggies. Common sense should tell you how that might hurt some ladies especially if you read some posts.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options

if seeing babies in sigs drives you gals this nuts, why is your board on "the bump" ? this place is all babies, all twee, all the time

she was just trying to say hello and explain a bit since lurkers are an issue here, for some reason. 

• Options
    imagewickedsugar:
    imagenewbeast:

if seeing babies in sigs drives you gals this nuts, why is your board on "the bump" ? this place is all babies, all twee, all the time

she was just trying to say hello and explain a bit since lurkers are an issue here, for some reason. 

And you are ??? Siggys don't bother me, but warnings would be nice.

And that wasn't an explanation from the OP..

Hence the - Signature Warning - on not only the title but the top of my post, what do you think all the 

. was? So that when you first open the thread the picture is not staring you right in the face. The warning was there, I don't like to jump right out and say HI I'M HERE TO PICK YOUR BRAIN APART, LITERALLY. Because usually it shuts people down all together. I would rather people feel open to share with me or anyone. Like I said I really didn't mean to bother anyone, and sorry that I did, but really....I did take precautions.

• Options

And I am....

......lurking.

I came here out of curiosity when the sweet syrup of most of the rest of the bump got to be too much.  

• Options
    You people seriously need to get over yourselves.  Going nuts about someone posting with a baby pic in here is as stupid as an alcoholic going nuts about all the alcohol that is not hidden at stores, etc.  This forum is the biggest bunch of a**holes and B*tches I have ever seen.  I dont feel a bit sorry for you when you treat people this way.  Probably better you dont have kids if you'd raise them with such judgement! GET OVER IT and get a dog.  pisses you off dont it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenewbeast:

THANK YOU!!!! HELLLLLOOOOOO its the BUMP!  iditots.

• Options

**Ticker Warning**

First of all, I have never posted here but know some ladies who have had the misfortune of moving over here and lurk from time to time.

For OP and others backing her up, you seriously need to understand these women are not being mean or mad that you are fortunate enough to have kids. Take a walk in their shoes. Many of them have tried for years to have a child and drained everything they have emotionally, financially, physically, and every other way possible only to come to the realization it's just not in the cards right now. Think about wanting something so badly but knowing it may never happen.

Please lurk a little more, and think twice before posting on a board like this and then attacking those you've offended.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options

imagegreyeyes15:
    You people seriously need to get over yourselves.  Going nuts about someone posting with a baby pic in here is as stupid as an alcoholic going nuts about all the alcohol that is not hidden at stores, etc.  This forum is the biggest bunch of a**holes and B*tches I have ever seen.  I dont feel a bit sorry for you when you treat people this way.  Probably better you dont have kids if you'd raise them with such judgement! GET OVER IT and get a dog.  pisses you off dont it?

I feel sorry for your children. It truly makes me sick that such trash can have a child when other respectable and deserving are less fortunate. How about you go be a mother to your children instead of picking fights with these women. In my eyes you do not deserve the children you have and the fact that you can be cruel like this leads me to believe you are a horrible mother. Go learn the meaning of respect so you can teach it to your kids before they get old enough to pick up on your negative habits and attitude. Pisses you off dont it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Wow.........  I too and CFNBC.  I hope and pray to have a child in the near future.  This is my first visit to this board.  I cannot believe that women can be so insensitive to the feelings of other women who want nothing more then to be a mom.  I hope to get support from the wonderful women who are in the same boat as I am.  God bless you all.

Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Options
    imagecarabear87:

imagegreyeyes15:

I feel sorry for your children. It truly makes me sick that such trash can have a child when other respectable and deserving are less fortunate. How about you go be a mother to your children instead of picking fights with these women. In my eyes you do not deserve the children you have and the fact that you can be cruel like this leads me to believe you are a horrible mother. Go learn the meaning of respect so you can teach it to your kids before they get old enough to pick up on your negative habits and attitude. Pisses you off dont it?

Very well said, Carabear!

PAIF/SAIF welcome
    PCOS-IR / Hypothyroid
    IUI#1-3: 100mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger = BFN
    imageimageimage
  • Options

This......is freakin hilarious.

• Options
    You. Have. Major. Major Issues Becky if you are going to treat someone that poorly simply reading a very reasonable post. Shame on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"