Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Kids room (pics)

We are pretty much finished with the kiddos room. DS (2 years old) will be sharing with DD. I didn't want anything too themey, so we went with yellow walls, gray and yellow bedding, and accents are different colors. Not pictured: We made some adorable gray tie backs for the curtains. It's so warm with lots of play room on the floor... we love the way it turned out.

imageimageimageimageimage

Re: Kids room (pics)

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Looks great! I love the bedding for both and the way you split the shelves with the green and pink baskets.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I remember you posting your wall art a while back. Looks great! DD will be sharing a room with LO too and we're team green so we're also doing a gender-neutral nursery, just different color scheme.
    imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehmp&mrj:
    Looks great! I love the bedding for both and the way you split the shelves with the green and pink baskets.

This, cute!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I also remember you posting on DS and DD's bedding choices. I love what you chose! I also love DS's artwork on the wall by his bed! What a special room :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    very nice.  love the colors too
    lolololo
  • Options
    You have the crib bedding that I drool over all the time. Nice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Very Cute
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageSweet Sadie Mae:
    You have the crib bedding that I drool over all the time. Nice!

I got the 3 piece set on Amazon for $83!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"