Adoption

Questions about this board

Is this a home board for any of you or do you mostly post elsewhere?

Is this board strictly for adoption talk? From what I can tell over the past two weeks, it is. Just wanted to double check before I try to post non AR stuff :)

PS - I have already read the link at the top. I don't recall seeing any of these topics posted in it. Just trying to get my feel here. :)

Re: Questions about this board

• My "home board" used to be the Eco-Friendly Family board, but the majority of us moved to a FB group so now this is the only board I check on the bump. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • This is my home board. I sometimes lurk in the toddlers or the attachment parenting or the cloth diapers. NAR stuff is welcome in my book!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • Loading the player...
  • cogbotcogbot member
    This is my "home" board.   I can't speak for everyone, but I think it would be cool if non-adoption related posts were made too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my home board. I do watch other boards but do not really post. 

I really wish this board had more activity.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I mostly post off TN/TB after the Great Migration, but this board is so active I visit here regularly.

This board has typically been for AR talk. I'm the odd man out, but I like it that way.

• imagecogbot:
    This is my "home" board.   I can't speak for everyone, but I think it would be cool if non-adoption related posts were made too.

Ditto

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • This is definitely my "home board" and welcome all sorts of talk.  That said, this board has usually taken a supportive stance in posting and rarely gets heated amongst regular posters.  (Does that make sense??)

We also have a board on an offshoot (DrL can point you there) as well as a FB page where people are more candid since it's private.

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • This is my home board, I lurk on the Toddlers 12-24 months.  I like it both ways, I have learned so much from everyone's adoption journeys/questions/blogs but I love to do the weekly "where are you in the process" check in because I feel it's a nice way to get to know everyone Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• This is the only board I visit on bump. Love it for adoption talk but would be nice for other topics too. I have another local board on pro-boards I visit too, but that's all.
    TTC since 12/09! 12/11 - Moving onto our adoption journey...03/27 - Home Study Approved and WAITING!
  • imagesilliestbunny:

This is definitely my "home board" and welcome all sorts of talk.  That said, this board has usually taken a supportive stance in posting and rarely gets heated amongst regular posters.  (Does that make sense??)

We also have a board on an offshoot (DrL can point you there) as well as a FB page where people are more candid since it's private.

Yep. That's the way I like it :)

• IRRIRR member
    This is my main board for info.  Unlike others, not really interested in the FB page or the other board that was started.  All topics are welcome.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"