June 2012 Moms

FFFC today?

I actually have one.

I have a friend who is very pro-BFing (which is great!) but, on facebook she comments/likes a ton of BFing pictures and blogs that just rip formula to shreds. I hate that I have to use formula and I dont need a daily reminder that BFing lowers SIDS risk, raises IQ, provides world peace, etc. Im hiding her because I already feel bad enough. 

Any others? 

Re: FFFC today?

• I don't enjoy the newborn stage. If we're out of the house, I'm constantly worried about when DD2 is going to want to eat again or if she'll start crying and she won't be comforted by anything I try. I love this baby girl, and I don't want to wish time away, but I'm ready for her to be about 6 months old already. :( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i did not feel the overwhelming love that others mention when i laid my eyes on DS for the first time. when my nurse said ..see isn't it love at first sight ..i was like i am a bad mom already. i had baby blues for the first week and after that once when when i  was holding him i cried and cried just telling him that i love u so much. u r the best thing in the world. i still feel so bad about that first week.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenikkks84:
    i did not feel the overwhelming love that others mention when i laid my eyes on DS for the first time. when my nurse said ..see isn't it love at first sight ..i was like i am a bad mom already. i had baby blues for the first week and after that once when when i  was holding him i cried and cried just telling him that i love u so much. u r the best thing in the world. i still feel so bad about that first week.

i didn't tell dsthat i loved him until well into his third week. i distinctly remember that being the first time because i felt immediate guilt that three weeks had gone by and i was only then telling him i loved him for the first time. i didn't have baby blues and the first few weeks were actually great, i just didn't feel an immediate bond to him. now, on the other hand, i cry just looking at the picture of one of his first real smiles. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekhill86:

imagenikkks84:
    i did not feel the overwhelming love that others mention when i laid my eyes on DS for the first time. when my nurse said ..see isn't it love at first sight ..i was like i am a bad mom already. i had baby blues for the first week and after that once when when i  was holding him i cried and cried just telling him that i love u so much. u r the best thing in the world. i still feel so bad about that first week.

i didn't tell dsthat i loved him until well into his third week. i distinctly remember that being the first time because i felt immediate guilt that three weeks had gone by and i was only then telling him i loved him for the first time. i didn't have baby blues and the first few weeks were actually great, i just didn't feel an immediate bond to him. now, on the other hand, i cry just looking at the picture of one of his first real smiles. 

Honestly I didn't get any real enjoyment or feel like a mom until about 6 weeks.  It just seemed like he didn't like me much (very fussy) and he slept ad ate and that's about it. Now that he smiles and I feel like he "knows" me I feel everything everyone says they feel right at birth.  The bonding process took a while for me.. Which makes me feel awful but I think it's more common than people are willing to say. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"