January 2012 Moms
Options

Little Bit of a Breakdown tonight....

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Little Bit of a Breakdown tonight....

• Options
    Awww - I felt the exact same way when I moved DD to her own room. I was anxious all day, and at bedtime I laid her down, closed the door, and went back to my empty, baby-less bedroom and wept. If it's any consolation, even by the next night, I was feeling a ton better. I had slept better, she had slept great, and it was all around a great transition for everyone. GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know the feeling.  I bedshared for 5 months, and I crib trained because we weren't sleeping well.  I felt guilty about it for a few days before I actually did it.  Hell, I still feel guilty now and then.  I turn up the baby monitor to hear his breathing because I want to make sure he's ok.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I hear ya. It is not easy. But it may be harder on you than your LO. I felt totally guilty when we put DD in her room. Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, we moved our daughter into her own room a couple of weeks ago, and she is sleeping BETTER than she did in our room. Much less half waking/tossing and turning, and sleeping later. So you could be doing a very good thing for your LO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"