D.C. Area Babies
Options

Join Nanny Share in Arlington

Hi. We have a wonderful nanny who was taking care of our older son (now in daycare) along with another little girl and is now caring for our youngest son (3 months old). We are looking for a family to join our nanny share - preferably with a child that is close in age. We live in the Barcroft neighborhood in Arlington. We are open to hosting at our house or sharing the hosting responsiblities. If you know anyone who might be interested, please let me know or pass along my personal email address (courtney_bunn@yahoo.com). Thanks!

Re: Join Nanny Share in Arlington

• Options
    We're moving to Barcroft in a few months, but I'm not due until December.  If you're still interested, let me know.  If not, can you give me advice on baby care in the area?  We're still weighing our options.
  • Options

We're living in Vienna but my husband works in Arlington (at Virginia Hospital Center) and we were looking to participate in a nanny share with another family in Arlington (as I work from home and cannot have a nanny in home while working.)

I see that you were looking for a child that was close in age... but I'm not due until December and wouldn't be looking for care until March. However, if you're still looking/interested please let me know.

Thanks so much!
    Julia

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Julia!

I'm actually in a similar situation as you. Actually VERY similar, we are due the same day! But I live in Arlington now and will be looking to share a nanny come March. Here is my personal email (katieillidge@gmail.com) so if you are still considering or looking when the time gets closer, perhaps we could share one. Feel free to email me if you are interested!

Katie

• Options
    Hi Julia,
    If you are still looking for care, my husband and I have to leave our nanny share in the Virginia Hospital neighborhood. Its an amazing share and we are quite sad to leave. Please feel free to email me at anna.ogunsola @yahoo dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"