D.C. Area Babies

Moving to the area..

hey ladies. Im currently in South Carolina but will be moving to the area in the next few weeks. My husband got a job in Gaithersburg. Ive been trying to find a place to rent but its so hard living far away. Does anyone know of anything that could help me find a place easier? Or which areas I should avoid? Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Moving to the area..

• I'm not sure where to look as far as websites go, but there are a bunch of GREAT family friendly neighborhoods in Gaithersburg.

The biggest neighborhoods are"The Kentlands" and "The Lakelands"

There are a million famillies in condos, townhouses, and single family homes with walking distance to shops, grocery stores and restuarants.  I live about a mile from there.

Basically anything in the 20878 zipcode is good.

Gaithersburg tends to be a little cheaper than some of the other areas around DC.  It's a great area though.  I'd try to find something that is near the Road "Great Seneca Highway."

I hope that helps a little.  Good Luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thankyou!! I will look into those neighborhoods. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, 

You can try the following websites:

homesdatabase.com  

realtor.com

Just search under rentals on both sites. 

Hope it helps!  

TTC#1 since 12/06 1st IVF w ICSI: 6/14/10 -- BFP!...low beta... chemical preg. 2nd IVF = August 19 16 -- 18 eggs September 2- BFP! September 16th - TWINS! Due May 9th Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • I would try the following websites: 

homesdatabase,com

realtor.com

Just search under rentals for both. Good luck!  

TTC#1 since 12/06 1st IVF w ICSI: 6/14/10 -- BFP!...low beta... chemical preg. 2nd IVF = August 19 16 -- 18 eggs September 2- BFP! September 16th - TWINS! Due May 9th Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • ok thank you! Ive been searching around and have found a few places. Its so hard to tell what a place is really like just from seeing pictures on the internet! haha.
  • I am new here as well.  We just moved into the Post at Fallsgrove in Rockville.  Really nice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"