Texas Babies

xp: She's here!!!!!

The rumors are true- Elise Kathleen arrived the day after her due date, 11-26 at 1:45 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. and 12 oz and is precious!!!!!!!! I haven't really had time to upload lots of pics, but here is a link to the pics the hospital took. They're kind of generic, but you get the idea. She's nursing really well and sleeping well too! We think it's the calm before the storm :)https://tinyurl.com/6maemtMy water actually ruptured while we were out eating Thai food Tuesday night. But it didn't start leaking or anything so I totally stayed and finished my meal!!! lol. We got home around 9:00pm and what I had thought were Braxton Hicks totally turned into painful contractions. They were about 3 1/2 min apart and 45 sec. long around 11:30pm, so we left for the hospital and checked in around midnight. She wasn't born until 1:45 the next afternoon. I'm not going to lie, labor wasn't fun, nor was the delivery. (I'll try and type up a birth story later) But it's over and she's here! North Central Baptist is a wonderful hospital; I didn't want to leave!!!! We got home Friday, late afternoon and have just been chillin' since.?Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!?

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: xp: She's here!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"