LGBT Parenting
Options

Top secret

I was just told some super heavy duty suff over the weekend as if the girls party was not enogh an catching FIL drinking .  I cant really devulge what i was told as i am  suppose to take it to my grave and the bump is searchable i almost wanna create a new  name as i had no idea that ppl can find posts 

Again super heavy stuff i made mention to DW about it and i was so upset but could not let her see it but she does not do well with stuff like this and does not ask so bummer my convo with her did not go well and latey we just throw thing back in eachothers face ya so not super healthy

What to do what to do also i fear that some how ill be judged even tho it kinda has nothing to to with me directly and im not a sweep under the rug type but i just wanna do that but it eating me alive 

Is there a way to make my post unsearchable or remove my

Sn from them 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: Top secret

• Options

I cannot help you twith the technical aspect. I ams till trying to figure out how to change my tablet account over to my own email and change my kind.le and tablet charge accounts over to my new debit card Stick out tongue

I can however tell you you have FB...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am starting to think that FB was actually made for this purpose :) in a good way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hlkehlke member

I know a handful of times people have made a second account to post confidential things more anonymously.  But the posts would still be searchable.

FB is an option, but I know M is also in the FB group so not sure if that will work. Sounds like this is not really about her though.

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options
    I guess you could just post it for a few hours then delete it. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    If you are supposed to 'take it to your grave' then I wouldn't post it on the internet - searchable or not. If you feel like you have to get it off your chest/have a conversation about it, I would talk in person to someone who is far removed/doesn't know the players involved. Big Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagethemommymonster:
    You can also make your profile etc private which makes it less searchable. The only way someone could find you is if someone posts a page (like --2mommies2twins YGPM- sort of thing. Your posts wouldn't be searchable.
    Just wanted to emphasize the "less" part of the first sentence. I think they would still come up in a Google search, even though someone couldn't get to your posts via your bump profile.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    image2brides:
    If you are supposed to 'take it to your grave' then I wouldn't post it on the internet - searchable or not. If you feel like you have to get it off your chest/have a conversation about it, I would talk in person to someone who is far removed/doesn't know the players involved. Big Smile
    Agreed. This is what clergy and therapists and lawyers are for, right? Wink
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"