St. Louis Babies
Options

Kirkwood area daycares

My husband and I are relocating to the Kirkwood area in early August. Unfortunately, this doesn't leave much time to find a daycare. Does anyone have suggestions on good centers or home care? We are open to both. Many places seem to have a long waiting list, though. Tongue Tied

Re: Kirkwood area daycares

• Options
    Sorry I do not like in or near Kirkwood but if you end up on waiting lists or not finding what you need, Kindercares usually have openings. That is what we used until we found an in home daycare. Good luck!
  • Options
    We are planning to use Kindercare in Kirkwood when our LO arrives.  The staff there is very nice, although I signed up back in March to hold our spot for late September, so I would recommend that you call to see if they have any spots available- they fill up for newborns very very fast.  I have also heard good things about Webster Groves Child Care, but I have never been there personally.  Good luck and welcome to town!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are 2 different Kindercares in Kirkwood and are good. Others in the area (but not right in Kirkwood) are Elaine Rosi (Brentwood), The Goddard School (Rock HIll), Webster Child Center (Webster Groves), YMCA Mid-County (Brentwood)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm late to the game here, but if you haven't found anything, check with St Paul Lutheran Early Childhood in Des Peres or Concordia Lutheran Early Childhoodin Kirkwood. Both are great facilities.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"