Philadelphia Babies
Options

How do I get my pre prego body back?

How did I get my pre-pregnancy body back? Well I tried diet, exercise, running, nursing, sit ups, dietary changes, you name it. I lost some weight, but I just couldnt get my body back. I had 3 kids in 3 years and I felt like I looked like a train wreck and my belly looked like a road map. Only one thing worked for me.

I started using products from a company called It Works! They have a site specific body wrap that tightens, tones and firms up your skin, in just 45 mins! My stretch marks went away and wound up losing some weight and a few dress/pants sizes in the process. My cellulite on my legs disappeared. My pregnancy 'pooch' was pulled up back into place, and my skin looked smoother and more supple. This wrap was not a water loss wrap, but rather a detoxifying wrap. When my baby was 3 months old, I wrapped for the first time. I was hooked ever since! If you arent nursing, you can use this product, without any harm to you. The ingredients are all natural and the wrap causes your fat cells to purge old toxins from your system, through natural lymphatic draining.

I swear by these products. I loved them so much, that I started selling them. I have been changing the lives of so many new moms and families with our products, that I had to share this with you. Check out my website to learn more about it- https://lifestylesolutions.myitworks.com Message me if you want more info on how you can get your pre pregnancy body back, like I did! Also check out my ad on this site. It will be featured by the end of this week. Happy parenting! :)

Re: How do I get my pre prego body back?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"