LGBT Parenting
Options

Happy Friday

What do you have going on this weekend???
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Friday

• Options

My inlaws are back in town for another few nights. L is picking up the kids tonight and then getting her hair done. I assume we'll all meet up for dinner afterwards  - since my ILs don't like to eat at home (they think it is to much trouble.)

Saturday - I have no idea what we are going to do. I assume L will go to water aerobics in the AM and then.... ???

Sunday  - the ILs will leave at o'dark thirty. No clue. I do know we need to go to Costco to stock up on stuff we had to throw away during the power outage and perhaps we'll take the kids to the pool since it is supposed to be crazy hot. L might work on work stuff or school stuff.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

I need to buy a water cooler. Maybe edge the yard since I mowed last weekend. Hang out with my parents.

We're having date night on Saturday or Sunday, not sure which. We'll probably see Brave.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tonight: I'm using a group.on to get a massage. I haven't had a massage in probably a couple of years, I'm looking forward to it. After that home to bed as early as possible.

Tomorrow/Sunday: Up at the crack to meet my friend to catch a ferry ride across the water and go skydiving! I have never been but wanted to go forever and this friend goes a lot (ex-military) so she's going to take me with. I'll take a 5 hour class and then jump with two instructors assuming the weather holds. We will probably stay the night at a place nearby so that we can jump again on Sunday (assuming I don't chicken out, ha!) Hoping for good weather there are scattered clouds forecast and of course the weather has to be perfect for this!

• Options
    tdmklmtdmklm member

Hi, everyone! The plan is to recover from our vacation, I guess... BIL and future SIL are here (he proposed during the cruise!!!!), and so is MIL. Other SILs and their families came over for lunch after we arrived and left for their respective homes (one in NH, one in TN).

Right now, I'm just excited we're having filets from Omaha Steak for dinner. Big Smile 

• Options
    Tdmklm - pass some steak and tell us about your cruise! MIL crazyness? How'd the rooms work out?

We have nothing really planned for the weekend. Maybe seeing a friend we haven't seen in a while to go to her pool, maybe the shore. But its supposed to thunderstorm so that really rains on all the swimming thoughts.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options

After some changes in the case, and a strong recommendation from the social worker, we have decided not to take Zucchini camping.  It would just be too overwhelming, and we felt like we were setting her up for failure. Her current foster family thought it was not a good idea this week.  Either way felt crappy, but Carrot was excited this way. 

We are leaving Sat morn, going about an hour away. Sunday, we will pick up Zucchini and go do something fun (maybe something active or maybe see Brave, depending on her mood.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"