Wyoming Babies
Options

Pediatrician - Cheyenne

I know there was a post here before the bump godz did their board conversion, but it got lost. 

So I have an appt with a pediatrician at the children's clinic coming up, I wondered if anyone had been here, or use the drs here? I'm also looking for an OB recommendation. 

we were thinking of using FoCo for drs since we didn't have many choices with our insurance in Cheyenne.  

Any info is helpful.  

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Pediatrician - Cheyenne

• Options

Hi there. I am new to the Cheyenne area (been here for 6 months) and have taken my girls to the Cheyenne Children's clinic. I met two different doctors and they both seemed nice. I really liked Dr. Z, she is female and has kids of her own and was very good with my sick girls.

I too will need to find an OB since we are thinking of TTC soon. Let me know if you get any good recommendations! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

That is exactly who we saw! Dr. Z :)

Also I am going to the Cheyenne obgyn, it's on the same floor as the pediatricians office, actually you have to pass it if you use the elevator inside the hospital.

Anyway, so far so good, everyone has been very nice! And their U/S rooms are awesome! 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is funny!!

I will have to check them out.  That's kind of convent to have them on the same floor! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBABYWANTED07:

That is funny!!

I will have to check them out.  That's kind of convent to have them on the same floor! 

Yes! I can potentially make my appointments together. Haha 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Cheyenne Obgyn has excellent docs...I have gone there for years..I recently gave birth to my daughter and doc Randall and lind did the surgery...
    They did a good job....Childrens clinic also has excellent docs....ps park on level e at the hospital ...best place to find a spot plus take four r in elevator
  • Options

imagekarencotton:
    Cheyenne Obgyn has excellent docs...I have gone there for years..I recently gave birth to my daughter and doc Randall and lind did the surgery... They did a good job....Childrens clinic also has excellent docs....ps park on level e at the hospital ...best place to find a spot plus take four r in elevator

the parking lot is crazy!

Did you ever use the obgyn's valet? 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I tried the Cheyenne Obgyn and didn't really like them and so moved over to Cheyenne Womens Clinic off of college.  I think I just didn't click well with my Drs but as far as I know those are the two options here.  I've had friends go to both places and they both deliver at the hospital so I think either works out.  I have heard good things about the childrens clinic as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"