August 2012 Moms
Options

Peeing every 15-20 min??

I'm 33 weeks right now and LO is really low. Today I've felt a lot of pressure and movement super low and it has me running to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes. Is this pressure and movement so low and bathroom running normal?

Re: Peeing every 15-20 min??

• Options
    I have to pee like that sometimes, especially if i am drinking lots of fluids and baby is moving ....  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Could be. I was told that if you feel a lot of urgency and nothing is coming out it could be a sign of a UTI. Otherwise, it's probably just because your bladder is being squished.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That happened to me at about 33/34 weeks as well (i'm at 37 now and he is extremely low). I was certain the baby had dropped or he was on his way. 

I literally pee multiple times an hour. It's becoming a hassle, but it is what it is. My doctor said it's because he is literally just squishing my bladder.

Just always know where the bathroom is wherever you are -- and dont resist you'll just be more uncomfortable.

I pee before leaving the house, drive 10 minutes to Target, pee before I start shopping and either pee halfway through my shopping trip or when I'm finished, and then rush home to be able to pee again. Same with at night, I get up atleast once an hour to pee.  Awww pregnant lady problems.

• Options
    JLEdgeJLEdge member
    Thanks guys. Makes me feel better that I'm not alone!
  • Options
    I am not kidding, I am 35 weeks and for the past three nights I have gotten up twice every hour of the night to go pee!    Pain in the arse
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm at about every hour right now, but its annoying enough. 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"