Parenting
Options

Seriously

You guise are so dumb.

Do you really think I would make an AE to make a hottness post or for anything else?

No. If I was going to make an AE to say what I think wouldn't I have done it for my views on race. 

I am not scared of you guys, if you don't like me, fine.

But I am certainly not going to hide behind an AE to say my views. 

Have you ever even once thought that hey maybe someone is creating AE's just to ruffle feathers around here since I am such a easy target...that really has NEVER been done before???

Oh and I really am mollybloom. It's funny you like her and not me. But we are the same person. 

I love fox news, George W bush and I believe in that that any man and man or women and women have the right to marry. I also believe in eating at chick fil a

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously

• Options
    imageMolly Bloom:

You guise are so dumb.

Do you really think I would make an AE to make a hottness post or for anything else?

No. If I was going to make an AE to say what I think wouldn't I have done it for my views on race. 

Have you ever even once thought that hey maybe someone is creating AE's just to ruffle feathers around here since I am such a easy target...that really has NEVER been done before???

Oh and I really am mollybloom. It's funny you like her and not me. But we are the same person. 

I love fox news, George W bush and I believe in that that any man and man or women and women have the right to marry. I also believe in eating at chick fil a

I am reporting you. You are crazycakes. It has to be against TOS to pretend you are someone else.

I barely ever post, why do I get the crazy stalker lady?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemollybloom:
    imageMolly Bloom:

You guise are so dumb.

I am reporting you. You are crazycakes. It has to be against TOS to pretend you are someone else.

I barely ever post, why do I get the crazy stalker lady?

Take it as a compliment. You're just that awesome. :) I hope that reporting her works. That's not okay. 

• Options

mollybloom, you can email Bump Kathleen to get a new sn.  I think it's just community@thebump.com or something like that. Lots of us have changed our sn's.

Molly Bloom, what is your deal?  If you would just calm the f?ck down, nobody would give two shiits about you.  Seriously.  I have never condoned smoking marijuana, but I think it might help you.  Take.a.breath.

• Options

lol poor mollybloom being stuck in the middle of this crap.

FTR: You are crazy cakes Molly Bloom. 

And by claiming mollybloom as yourself you've only solidified the fact you drive the crazy train to Crazy Town in Crazakastan

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • Options
    imagewonkatalia:

mollybloom, you can email Bump Kathleen to get a new sn.  I think it's just community@thebump.com or something like that. Lots of us have changed our sn's.

Molly Bloom, what is your deal?  If you would just calm the f?ck down, nobody would give two shiits about you.  Seriously.  I have never condoned smoking marijuana, but I think it might help you.  Take.a.breath.

thanks wonkatalia, I will do that. Just hope she sees it before Monday morning.

• Options
    Does anybody else hear the theme music to Psycho?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Dude, just lay low for a while. While you're at it, put on your big girl panties.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Lol @ Molly Bloom.  You still can't spell OR cook chicken.  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • Options
    I feel like a moron for giving you a chance and sticking up for you. ::slaps self::

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    Will the real slim shady please stand up?
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

imageJ+MS:
    Will the real slim shady please stand up?
    With one of your fingers on each hand up.

• Options
    imageWordsmith226:
    imagemollybloom:
    imagewonkatalia:

thanks wonkatalia, I will do that. Just hope she sees it before Monday morning.

That's the email address.  If you'd like, I can also give the head's up on the mod forum about the change, but I am not sure if that will make anything happen much faster.  I'm sorry for the trouble.  

Thanks wordsmith! That would be great.

• Options

I was reconsidering my likeness of you until you mentioned GW.

Now I think you're an evildooer. 

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

No, I think the AE might have been someone from the original thread who posted their picture and was looking to be validated.

And again, don't think you're the AEs.

Now would be a good time to call me Regina George again. It's obviously merited.

I completely agree.  And I have a suspicion of who it might have been.

Not you, but congrats on winning, Sooks!  :)

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    And now I want to know who Wonka thinks it was.
    Me too!  Me too!
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

lol

I didn't vote because all you ladies are beautiful and I could never pick just one.

ORGY.

Same here. Also, it was an a$$hole's poll and I refused to be a part of it.

Andplusalso, ygpm.

• Options
  • Options

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    Back! :)

::creepy aol man's voice:: "You've got mail."

• Options
    Where is my PM?  I said I wanted to know too.  ::pouts & kicks dirt::
  • Options

OK.  Log in as mollybloom and prove that you're the same.  Otherwise, click the little red X up in the corner for a week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagesofamonkey:

Right?  Name names, people.  I openly said who I believed Lizzy was. 

• Options
    imageHeather R:

imagesofamonkey:

Right?  Name names, people.  I openly said who I believed Lizzy was. 

Orly?  I missed that - who did you think LTF was?
  • Options

yourface.

• Options
    Dudes, I'm not trying to start a bump war.  I have no proof, just suspicions.
  • Options
    imagewonkatalia:
    And I have an inbox. 
  • Options

imagesofamonkey:
    imagewonkatalia:
    And I have an inbox. 

Bossy, huh?  I like that.  YGPM.

• Options

Yes i stand by my original statement that it was somebody in need of serious validation, for real it was super lame. I also want Wonka to name names. Such a tease!

And to Molly Bloom for being the biggest train wreck ever....and because this never gets old...

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagewonkatalia:

imagesofamonkey:
    imagewonkatalia:
    And I have an inbox. 

Dammit, I hate being left out. PM me and make me feel included or I'll be forced to create an AE to call you all mean. 

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options
    imagewonkatalia:

imagesofamonkey:
    imagewonkatalia:
    And I have an inbox. 

Sucks that you're wrong.  lol
  • Options
    Am I paranoid to think that the AE may have wanted to make it look like I did it by getting my screen name wrong?  Or did she get other people's names wrong too?
  • Options
    Sorry guys, the rumor mill is closed!  I'm probably wrong anyway.  I would tell you if I had proof. This was just a guess.  But I still love y'all! 
  • Options

imageoverture:
    Am I paranoid to think that the AE may have wanted to make it look like I did it by getting my screen name wrong?  Or did she get other people's names wrong too?

I didn't even notice that. I think you're worrying over nothing.  

• Options
  • Options
    imageBostonKisses2:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

No, I think the AE might have been someone from the original thread who posted their picture and was looking to be validated.

And again, don't think you're the AEs.

Well, this thread blew up after I logged off for the night.

I agree - I think the AE is someone from the thread looking for validation.  I think the XPing to other boards can support that.

I also do not believe that anyone in this thread is the AE(s).

Shall I put on my tinfoil hat now? 

I don't think it's anyone in this thread either. Also, I don't think it's a reg. I think it's more likely someone who wants to be a reg, but struggles to fit in. Of course, I only believe this because I want to believe the people I talk to day in and day out aren't douchey asshats. Clearly, they very well could be, but I like my bubble of ignorance.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options

imagetwatley:
    *cares*

Yeah.

I'm tired of validating trolls.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"